Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Abel Gomez's" old site

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Abel Gomez's" old site
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This dude used to run a site hosting foot fetish stories (most of them written by people for whom English was a 2nd language, making them grammatical nightmares). I used to go there to read the new stories, as some of them were gems, but all it say's now is that he is very ill and for us to pray for him, and now the site only shows a bunch of passages from the bible, which is quite apt if you're dying.

And maybe I'm going to hell for this one, but does anyone know of like a mirror site or something? There is a few stories on there that I would like to read again, and can not find them.

Should anyone like to do some SUPER GOOGLING or have already triumphed over this one on their own, they are :-

- one of a rich bitch who used to 'own' people, and decided that she preferred being a slave, giving all her wealth to one of her slaves. (and of course, living to regret it)
-one of a teacher who got dominated by a student who was graded on her ability, rather than her parents wealth
-AND one of a student who got owned by another student for reasons I can't quite remember (same author as one above)
(I know, I'm sorry, I can't help but love a good F/F femdom story)

If anyone can help I'll love them forever.*
*Please note, this only constitutes VIRTUAL =NON-SEXUAL= LOVE and forever doesn't -actually- mean forever...

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbbbbbbbbbguy
Board Regular
Member # 7703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbbbbbbbbbguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to http://www.archive.org/web/web.php and enter the URL there. They've got archives of lots of older stuff from online.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that archive link! ...that's really helpful for sites beyond this realm.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may want to check out www.footsniffing.com there are lots of stories there. Check out the old archive area there also, lots of older stories and stuff, some of what you might be looking for.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wistful_Velociraptor
Major Player
Member # 4242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wistful_Velociraptor   Email Wistful_Velociraptor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://pages.prodigy.net/piano.music/

That?

Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wistful_Velociraptor
Major Player
Member # 4242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wistful_Velociraptor   Email Wistful_Velociraptor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah hes taken the stories off too
Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to love those stories
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bbbbbbbguy this is truly a fantastic find! [Eek!]
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe.. i forgot about that archive site, but the reminder couldnt have come at a better time. my business website was deleted by our IT firm who were recently 'let go'. i used the archive site to download all the hard stuff and will have it back up in no time [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bObFeet91
Board Regular
Member # 38958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bObFeet91   Author's Homepage   Email bObFeet91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the web archive!
I have a copy of a hundred of the stories who were on his site but I think there are a lot I don't have...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links