Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Something that happened me today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something that happened me today
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in the train and saw a sexy japanese teen in black nylons, so I sat in front of her, in the opposite window.

She took some looks at me, and some times we made eye contact. She was so cute...

All in a sudden she got of her shoes and put her feet, in black nylons, on the seat in front of her. Her toes and soles were exposed and it was very hard for me not to stare at her feet. We made eye contact some more times.

He really excited me a lot and would have wished to tell her something... but what? I was excited and in awe, definitely not ready for an approach. What would have you done in mny situation?

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps you could have smiled and said "Hi!"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^that...at the very least, a smile
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ask her, do you have the time?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is where a lot of guys go wrong with women. They're so preoccupied with the beauty and aesthetics they forget she's just another person like you.

Just casually approach and talk to her like she was one of your coworkers that you've known for years, except be intriguing. If she doesn't bite then no big deal, you were just being a friendly decent human being and move on to someone who's more receptive.

Then later when you're home alone and she calls you up or is on her way over you'll just be thinking to yourself "I got a bad chick coming over tonight"! rather than "what should I have said to that one girl"?

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
Then later when you're home alone and she calls you up or is on her way over you'll just be thinking to yourself "I got a bad chick coming over tonight"! rather than "what should I have said to that one girl"?

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

I am afraid you are right.

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

I am afraid you are right.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links