Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » You guys are in for a treat ; ) I neeed your ideas! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You guys are in for a treat ; ) I neeed your ideas!
mia valentine
Board Regular
Member # 38342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia valentine   Author's Homepage   Email mia valentine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So i have a ton of fresh "new to the game" actresses to co-star with yours truly on our website www.clips4sale.com/studio/37097
I need all of your sick and perverted minds to cum together and help me to make the hottest and cum worthy footjob videos! So i'm taking requests, our site is one of the few that are for the people and by the people.
Love ya millions ;P

Mia V.
<3

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would be pretty hot to see you do some self worship to get them pretty feet all wet then give the footjob?

:-)

just a thought.

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to see soles and sniffin'...sniffing shoes...socks...soles...'tween tha toes! [Smile]
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
forced footsniffing with toes crimped tightly over a guy's nose and only allowing him to sniff toe stink!! YES YES!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you give a fj in my fav position?.The guy laying on the ground while you stand over him pressing down/rubbing your sole back & forth over his d**k until he explodes while he maons loudly with pleasure [Eek!] [Jerkoff]

Some examples(some sit but i prefer the girl standing,it looks really dominating):

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/23085/dam-i-love-long-toes
http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/24551/
http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/21429/

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
owl19501
Board Regular
Member # 14986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for owl19501   Email owl19501   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously the others are a little excited!
My suggestions are:
Ladies with long toes- better for FJ's
Nice pedicure - makes looking pleasurable
Stockings on the feet occasionally
Feet around the "man" whole laying on stomach giving an awesome footjob

--------------------
owl

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjob/BJ combos are a win/win in my book. Any kind of flexible footjob is sexy as fuck too!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben8750
Member # 38374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben8750   Email Ben8750   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see some foot bukkake followed by another girl licking it of that would be so hot
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My suggestion? Have fun. It shows, and can make the difference between a good clip and a great one.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
My suggestion? Have fun. It shows, and can make the difference between a good clip and a great one.

We have a winner. This is exactly right. Spot on.

Don't put all of your energy into certain positions or techniques. Just look like you're both having fun, and not just doing it for the money and/or attention. Certainly, mix things up -- no one wants to see the same position over and over and over again -- but most of us feed off the participants' enjoyment.

May I suggest wifecrazy.com if you're looking for some kind of a template of how to do it successfully? It's run by a husband-wife team, and they're the only people in the videos, but they've made hundreds of 'em and they look like they're still having a great time. They depict different scenarios regularly -- the slutty MILF, the dominatrix, the horny sister-in-law, the kinky couple, the shy hitchhiker, etc. -- and different techniques -- sitting, standing, on her back, face down, teasing, etc. -- and it works because they manage to hit on many different aspects of the foot fetish, whether it's footjobs, or toe sucking, or cumming on shoes, or what have you.

Good luck with your endeavor. Please feel free to send me a complementary subscription for the business advice. [Smile]

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do things you actually enjoy and try to involve your feet. The more genuine the more everyone will enjoy watching it!
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben8750:
I would love to see some foot bukkake followed by another girl licking it of that would be so hot

OH FUCK YEAH!
I second the motion.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever you do, please involve some genuine self sniffing or f/f sniffing. Not the fake kind like you're snorting a line but subtle like someone who's into the scent.

Also self sucking is great too.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mia, that avatar of yours is delicious! Any chance we could get it higher resolution?

As for ideas, I'd really like to see some toe sucking and sweaty feet.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfella2000
Board Regular
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfella2000   Email footfella2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some forced foot sniffing :-)
Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links