Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » friend coming

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: friend coming
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a lesiban friend coming soon for a visit. We were talking a couple nights ago, well texting and I am trying to meet a another lesiban friend of mine here. so we were talking about sex, and woman....I'm a guy. Anyways, we starting about fetishes, I said you like boobs right? She said "yes. i love them" then I said you would never guess what my fetish is...and then say said probably something weird like toes huh? I didn't respond, as in the deep corners of my head, maybe she would understand because she is an open woman, and I want massage her feet and lick her soles, since we are really close friends and spend count less hours texting and talking. What do you think Wu's?
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id say be honest, tell her what you wanna do, if shes open minded and up for it then no worries!

Saying that it really depends how full on lebian she is and if she wants to do that stuff with a guy?

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think you are barking up the wrong tree. open minded or not, most people are not going to put themselves in a sexual situation (which it will be for you if not her) with someone they dont and cant have the slightest attraction to. now, if you are gonna go for just a foot massage, that might be doable, but i cant imagine she's gonna go for the toe sucking and sole licking.. but what do i know, i'm only a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has been with guys but much more prefers girls. She also said one time that I'm an attracted guy.
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agreewith nusuth. Unless she/they are looking to add a male as a third party, there's probably not much of a chance for anything other than a massage.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh well then.. thats a whole 'nother story. go for it then.. btw, that makes her bisexual.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links