Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best lube etc for FJ's??????? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best lube etc for FJ's???????
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 6 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I was just wondering what are the different options people use for lube etc when you get a footjob from your girl? I have used astroglide seems to work ok but it seems like it wears off a little fast. I have also used baby oil which seems to work ok. What about everyone else?
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Astroglide is awesome stuff, but being water based does dry out. We've used KY, baby, light massage oils and even cooking oil.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I prefer silicone based like Eros. It does not dry out and it makes for a very slippery experience. There are alternative cheaper similar lubes available at places like drugstore.com.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the HUGE generic jars of vaseline that the store brand usually stocks in most places. You use so little that it can last for a year so you never have to run out to get it. However, you do always have to look for it under the bed.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My g/f's saliva is the best [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love ky

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my response to the question over in the adult section:

My strong recommendation, based on years of experience, would be Heavy Mineral Oil. As the old slogan goes: "A little dab will do ya".

Baby oil has a base of light mineral oil. This is a bit thicker and smoother and will moisturize while you use it. It is very inexpensive and can be found at the pharmacy among the laxatives.

I also like Olive Oil and have used Pam in a pinch (the results were so - so for the latter).

I find the petroleum jellies to be much too "gooey".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baby oil for me
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be an oil fan, but it's a little too messy for my tastes. Astroglide works alright but yeah it wears off a little fast, but due to it being water based you can add a couple drops of water and it seems to re-activate the lube.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Queen Helene Coco Butter is the best lube.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shea Butter is also pretty good.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all -

Try Jack Jelly. You can search for it using any search engine. My wife purchased this item for me via amazon.com or some other adult website, cant recall. Anyhow, at first, I was a little skeptical and thought this stuff will not last...trust me...its good stuff and it has made me a happy camper!

Thanks,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fetidfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 38388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fetidfootlover   Email fetidfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use a combination of KY, lotion and a little oil. It last longer than just plain lotion or oil.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The longest lasting, best viscosity stuff I've found is body butter. I prefer the Body Shop's stuff, and it comes in a variety of scents/colors. Pick one that smells/looks best for your preference and enjoy. Really, it's creamy at first and then seems to acquire an oily texture after it warms up and is worked for a bit. Lasts much longer than typical lotion and smells/feels far better, too. I use this to give foot massages, and... it transfers perfectly to footjobs. Highly recommended.

I just tried a mint lube product by ID Lube that is VERY nice, too. Even has that minty tingle that can be quite nice, if it's not too overpowering. This and similar lubes can be excellent for multitasking - case in point, body butter isn't really meant to be edible/tasted. However, flavored lubes work good for toe sucking, into sex/penetration, into footjobs... I love a product that can be versatile like that.

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always use generic water based lube. i just simply put more on.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links