Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Top 3 footjob positions where you can finish without exhausting your girl!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Top 3 footjob positions where you can finish without exhausting your girl!
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 12 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Just wondering what everyone felt are the top 3 footjob positions that result in you actually finishing. For me if it is too set up, like a guy lying on the floor with the girl sitting in a chair it doesn't feel very intimate.
I am also curious as to what positions girls feel are easiest to do and what ones are challenging/annoying. Anyone have any thoughts suggestions?

Also maybe we could do pictorial examples or would they have to be posted in the adult?

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont know why my avatar did that I changed it but the pic is still there sorry!!!
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking personally for me (and we always use lube or oils)

#1- both laying on our backs, usually in bed, feet to feet. She puts one foot under my cock to support and hold it in place and rubs the other foot up down and around the shaft.

#2- with her sitting and me standing facing her, she wraps both feet around my shaft and slides them up and down together.

#3- me sliding between them, usually holding them together, in one of several positions.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife uses feetluvr's #1 position. It feels soooo damn good and the visual is extremely hot! Good lube is vital.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think solejobs are the best. Not only for her comfort (she laying on her stomach), but also for visual enjoyment. You can do them straight on or sideways... and there are many variations, mostly depending on each of your positioning. One of my favorites involves her laying at a lower level (floor) and myself higher (on a couch or bed) so she can bend her knees and have a good angle with knee position/ankle rotation.

Otherwise, both laying on a bed can be nice, it just limits the range somewhat. She may have to widen her knees to get a good grip.

Or, her laying on her back on the bed, toes up with you at/between her feet can work splendidly. It all really depends on her. [Smile]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1)My bed is up against the wall so I'll sit up against it horizontally on the bed and she'll lay down on her stomach for a sideways solejob.
2)same deal with her on her stomach, but her knees are up and I'm on my knees behind her. She can get this ungodly grip with her toes like that. I can also grab her ankles and pump away.

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this position is the best:

(I will post a clip in the Adult Section under the topic 'Perfect FJ Position'.)

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links