Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » secretary feet story advice needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: secretary feet story advice needed
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well this story started a while ago.this girl who works as some sort of secretary in college one who does jobs around place.anyway shes blonde and sexy enough.one day i noticed she had hose on and as somebody who has a strong fetish for feet in them i was interested.she was in the elevator with me one day and i looked down to see to my surprise shoes she had on were open toe heels with the hose on [Drool] [Drool] her toes through were polished dark red one of my favorites and i tried to have good look on sly.onto today this time she had closed heels but again in hose i waited around pretending to be there for someone as i sensed a moment she might take them off.first was pity because her shoes seemed to fit to well and i could see very little play.but i was not to be dissappointed first a heelpop caught my attention so as i moved closer to my delight her right shoe came off as she dipped for a second or two then back in that was enough for me and soon after a good explosion [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] in privacy was a good reliever.anyway prob gonna see more and id appreciate any advice in terms of getting closer 2 them i know she has an office but tough 2 know how i could get 2 see more by going there but any ideas in terms of playing this would help me.ideally would love those shoes and hose but thats a dream unless was dating her which i guess is unlikely aswell.anyway if you have advice id be happy to share any pics and vids i could get from it.trust me these are well worth it her feet and toes keep me [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] for days
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id say the best thing to do is just say hi and start off with some smalltalk, maybe even compliment her. Familiarity is the key, once she sees you around the place it would make it easier for her to talk to you as well. Good luck with it and i hope i gave you some sort of advice!!!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are ever standing next to her, and you notice she has heels on, you can joke how she looks so much taller today, did she grow over night? What tends to happen is the woman will slip out of a shoe to show you how tall she really is, and you can see her foot up close! If you say how pretty her shoes are, or look at that heel, she may let you get a closer look at the shoe too! Where did you getthose shoes, or what designer made those gorgeous shoes? Questions like that may get her to remove the shoe to look! Some ideas to try, good luck, DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Run-on sentences are a turn off for them. So stop doing that [Smile]

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footguy87:
Run-on sentences are a turn off for them. So stop doing that [Smile]

It also helps if you put spaces after periods.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know what 2 tell u cuz yur post was 2 hard 2 read and i didnt read it all through cuz you put no periods on snetneces and my head was herting after trying 2 read it maybe u should aks her for help to rite so that people can understand.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links