Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ESPN chics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ESPN chics
dasoleman
Board Regular
Member # 37881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dasoleman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see any of the ESPN ladies feet. Sage Steele or Erin Andrews would have to be at the top of the list, but I think the other chics are pretty hot also.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rachel nichols, linda cohn, and my personal favorite stephania bell.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are two who I'm interested in. First and foremost, her name is Erin Andrews. The first time I saw her on TV was several years ago before she got the gig on ESPN. She worked on TBS when the Atlanta Braves were on TV almost every night on national television. She gave updates on to what was happening throughout the majors. She was just as hot then as she is now. Check her out...

Erin Andrews --
http://img696.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistaseri.jpg/

The other ESPN lady who I strangely have a thing for is Dana Jacobson. She hosts First Take, a show that airs live every morning.

----

Hanna Storm is horrible. She’s what I would call a Holden Caulfield fantasy at this point. Besides, comments like that last sentence and other things that were said about her that caused some stupid controversy were well deserved. She is horrible. I would want nothing to do with her feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a shot of Dana Jacobson from a lucky day she showed her flip flops when the show was called "Cod Pizza". I was surprised. The other photo sadly fell off my imagevenue folders. Click below.

Dana Jacobson Foot

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...Erin & Dana both have some nice tootsies, though I think I prefer Erin - now having seen them.

Thanks for the photos!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the orginal lady bedofe Dana Jaconson. Kit hoover I think? Like to see her toes

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recall an old ESPN commercial that had linda cohn in a bathing suit laying on a surfboard with a bunch of guys holding her up over their heads. A couple of times she did the pose, you could tell she was barefoot, but her soles were out of focus.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dasoleman
Board Regular
Member # 37881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dasoleman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone for the pics. Erin's feet are as stunning as she is.I would love to see Linda Cohn or Hannah Storm peel off their boots.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links