Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What to pay models?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What to pay models?
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

I've been kicking around starting up a clips4sale type of project for some time now(maybe not actually on that site though, but that sort of thing). What do you think a good rate is for an amateur girl? They would be at the most 1 hour video shoots , non nude just shooting the girls feet basically. I was thinking $100/hr at the most maybe less? My dilemma here is picking a price that would be enough to attract women to want to do the shoots, but that also does not put me in the red. Just kind of a hobby for me to do on the side that I could support by selling the clips online. Not looking to make money here but to basically support the project. So enough of my rambling...what are your guys thoughts?

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always think it is great to pay the models as much as possible -- that way they will look forward to working with you again.
But you have to remember that once you start with $100/h that there is no way back. You can`t pay your model less next time, that just looks bad.
Maybe you can first start off with a little less (it may even work with $50/h) and then raise the rate if your clips eventually sell alright.
An hour also passes pretty quickly...it may be best to plan two hours...then if you pay $50/h your model will still go home with a $100 total.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should also figure your break even point. if you are making $5/download and you are paying $100 a session, you'll need to sell that clip 20 times to just break even. i dont know the actual sell rate for most of those stores but that seems kinda high for a consistent sell rate.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riley60
Board Regular
Member # 17631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riley60   Email riley60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hit up the spring break sites/areas? If you live close enough?I have seen that these girls will do just about anything for more money to party with. Also they will do it just to get on the internet, if you only want to shoot feet.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the responses all.

Hal - You brought up a very good point...Once I pick a starting point in price, you can't really go backwards. So maybe I'll start lower and see what type of responses I get.

Nusuth - Yeah my problem is that I don't know the sale rates. But I guess that's all relevant to the content you're selling and whether people like it or not. I know some of the more popular stores definatly sell pretty well.

Riley60 - That's a good idea. Especially since I live in Florida haha

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try to go less if you can that way you don't break the bank. but if they end up taking you for 100/hr+ then hopefully you can negotiate some sniffing and licking as part of the deal too.

i saw a hot bartender the other night and bumped into her days later by complete coincidence. anyway, i was soooo wanting to get her pose her feet and i think i will solicit her and offer 100/hr because she is that hot.

price in my opinion should be given some le-way to vary by the girl as well.

there's no one size fits all, just like these women's shoes. that is the best advice i can give in this regard

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler is a master negotiator when it comes to soliciting models -- I'd take his advice.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
you should also figure your break even point. if you are making $5/download and you are paying $100 a session, you'll need to sell that clip 20 times to just break even. i dont know the actual sell rate for most of those stores but that seems kinda high for a consistent sell rate.

Usually you`ll be filming more than one clip per hour. Say you make 5 clips in an hour, then you only have to sell 4 copies of each clip to break even.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a bag of weed should suffice
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links