Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Huge Demon getting a footjob spilling

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Huge Demon getting a footjob spilling
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i recently "CAME" across a video clip that appears to be from either the 70s or early 80s,that someone uploaded to THE REPUBLIC that shows a monster in the forest with a massive cock the size of baseball bat getting a footjob from some blond chick that he appeared to have brought or either caught alone in the forest.the scene shows her white dress is ripped and she is milking his super hard cock until she makes him cum enough to fill a bucket and possibly spill out!lol. has anyone here ever seen this video in it's full length and what is it called and how can it be purchased now? here is the clip i seen so far,but this is all the member uploaded and he has not contacted me yet to let me know the source. it's pretty bizarre but hard to turn away from.lol. The Beast Footjob vintage film [Jerkoff]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never seen that before, very interesting....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha yeah i remember seeing that at fetishrepublic awhile back before they renewed the site.I liked the clips there alot more before they changed it.I use to go there all the time up until it changed.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting stuff.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weird. But pretty awesome. Very weird....but very awesome. I'm curious now too.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was cool. I'm guessing early to mid 80s judging by the slouch socks the girl was wearing. What an odd find.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i knew from your great description exactly which scene this was.

i had seen it a while back. i recall it was part of some foreign film and i think that little fj scene was the only good part from that movie.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked the clip enough to upload it to The Foot Fetish Tube.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a lil creeped out by how much I dug that clip. Anyway below is a review and a download of the film. I'm currently downloading it now so I don't know what it looks like yet.

http://www.dantenet.com/er/ERchives/reviews/b_reviews/beast.html

http://www.kickasstorrents.com/la-bete-1975-walerian-borowczyk-dvdrip-t2011657.html

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember reading about the film awhile back. I believe it's a French film and called La Bet or The Beast.

It's a period film about some guy who turns into beast and lust for the daughter of a land owner or something like that.

It's somewhat of a cult classic. The clips been around for years. I saw it first in 2002-2003 maybe. I'm surprised it's just becoming a topic now.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links