Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » should liking feet be considered a fetish?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: should liking feet be considered a fetish?
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a search on wikipedia before, and they mentioned that the foot fetish is one of the most commom fetishes. It's so common to the point, where it's debatable if it should be considered the norm. What do you guys think? I think since it's so common they should just say it's mainstream and not a fetish. After all, society associates fetish with perverts and we are NOT perverts!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I believe fetish is defined as something along the lines as you "need" that certain object or body part to "get off"...you could stick your dick in a pussy and pump away but to truly get off you need feet involved...feel free to correct me if i'm wrong [Smile]

But no, liking feet is one thing, thinking nothing but of feet is another... [Tongue]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We kick this around here on the forum every so often. There's no question that some of us feel that the pendulum is swinging in direction to have loving feet looked as as "normal" and not perverted or different. It does matter of course how one excercises their enjoyment of feet and footwear.

There is a difference between "liking" feet and having a foot fetish by definition. For many guys, "liking" feet is not a true fetish, in that they can take them or leave them- they don't get overly aroused by feet.

The definition says that "Foot fetishism, foot partialism, foot worship, or podophilia is a pronounced sexual interest in feet." The key here being pronounced or heightened.

The definition continues, "It is the most common form of sexual preference for otherwise non-sexual objects or body parts."
This is, for the most part, what gives us the bad name- that feet have always been considered by most (male and female) to be non-sexual. Now as we all know that's a huge fallacy for many men- feet ARE sexually attractive to many, and science has shown that feet are an errogenous zone for women.

Consequently because feet are considered non-sexual by most of the population then being sexually aroused by feet makes us prone to be labeled. So it's quite simple- if you have a pronounced love of female feet or footwear- you are considered to have a foot fetish.

The good news is that, as women who love having their feet pampered, worshipped and enjoyed sexually will tell you- they often consider a foot fetishist to be a more competent and complete sexual partner because they enjoy a girl's ENTIRE body, including her feet, whereas many men won't pay attention to them. That's assuming of course that the guy is not interested in ONLY her feet. THAT's a problem for most women.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i sooo wish women would think of me as normal when i am pounding my face into their soles LOL

i hope they give us a clean slate [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no...majority of us are not perverts...but there are alot of assholes out there who have given us foot lovers a bad name...alot of the guys on that justin.tv site for example...and alot of other webcam broadcasting sites because older men go and talk to under age girls and get all creepy about their feet...its gotten to the point where some of the girls on those sites would rather have guys ask to see their tits and poon than their feet...pisses me off...CONTROL YOUR FETISH! lol
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No fetish is purely sexual. I like animal crackers, but I don't have a fetish for them.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people that have foot fetishes are perverts. Total fucking morons when it comes to women and they have perverted minds in many ways. Some shit for brains act out their fetish in perverted ways such as victimizing others. Those guys are pathetic psychopath fucktards that are completely useless to society and even a danger to society in many ways. Should feet fetishes be just mainstream accepted? Yes, it is a really REALLY common fetish actually. I know this because I talk about it to people, men and women, and that is how I know it is so common. Why are flip-flops sexy on a woman? Why do so many women wear them? Imagine if it were bottle cap bikinis? Flip-flops on a woman is the "Bottle Cap" bikini of their bare feet.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
Some people that have foot fetishes are perverts. Total fucking morons when it comes to women and they have perverted minds in many ways. Some shit for brains act out their fetish in perverted ways such as victimizing others. Those guys are pathetic psychopath fucktards that are completely useless to society and even a danger to society in many ways. Should feet fetishes be just mainstream accepted? Yes, it is a really REALLY common fetish actually. I know this because I talk about it to people, men and women, and that is how I know it is so common. Why are flip-flops sexy on a woman? Why do so many women wear them? Imagine if it were bottle cap bikinis? Flip-flops on a woman is the "Bottle Cap" bikini of their bare feet.

Some people are just morons, and perverts, period. Having a foot fetish has absolutley nothing to do with it.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a tendency to grossly overestimate how "mainstream" our fetish has supposedly become. Common? Absolutely, but that doesn't mean accepted. It's natural to feel that foot fetishism should be de-stigmatized in the hopes that most women will have no qualms about satisfying our desires, but from a pragmatic point of view, it's not likely to happen anytime soon. Sure, female celebrities post pictures of their feet on Instagram/Twitter, and some male celebrities have admitted their love for feet to the media. But have those things made foot fetishism any more appealing or acceptable to the masses? Ultimately, events that appear to legitimize foot fetishism as an acceptable social norm are really nothing to be excited about. There have been foot worship scenes in the mainstream media as well, but how many of those have been portrayed in a positive light? Not many.

As mentioned above, there will always be that subset of foot fetishists who will do idiotic things like trying to lick a woman's feet at a parking lot or whatever. Yes, it does cast the rest of us into a negative stereotype, but it doesn't have to be that way - for yourself.

Instead of trying to proselytize the masses about how normal and mainstream our fetish is, why don't we just convert one girl at a time? Tell your female friends (or hook up with some new ones) about your fetish once you're comfortable with each other - as long as you're not creepy about it. There's a good chance that you'll be rubbing some feet later on, but that's just my experience. Instead of worrying what everyone else thinks about foot fetishism, let's focus on enjoying it for ourselves. That's what we're here for, right? [Thumbs Up]

[ May 03, 2014, 04:39 AM: Message edited by: jinchuu ]

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As feetluvr stated, LIKING feet is not the same as having a fetish for them. Feet become a fetish for a person when they are necessary (whether mentally or physically present) in order to achieve gratification.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links