Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which Female Olympian's Feet Would You Want to Worship or Lick, etc, etc? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which Female Olympian's Feet Would You Want to Worship or Lick, etc, etc?
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definately the korean figure skater who won the gold...i was in awe of her beauty when i saw her performance...if her feet are half as perfect as the rest of her then i'd probably faint
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a list of Olympian girls who come to mind:

Lindsey Vonn - LOVE big feet - saw her on Leno!
Julia Mancuso
Megan Sweeney - USA Women's Luge
The Skip from the Russian women's curling team
The whole Danish women's curling team, lol
Nicole Joranstaadt - USA Women's curling
Cheryl Bernard - Canadian Women's Curling skip
Ashleigh McIvor - Canadian Womens Ski Cross
Tanith Belbin - USA Ice Dancer
The female Russian Ice Dancer who wore her hair up like Pebbles Flintstone - wore the controversial Aborigine costume

I know I am leaving out more, lol.....

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh.....forgot Allison Baver & Hannah Teter - can see Hannah Teter in the SI Swimsuit Issue!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn Philly.. were you taking notes?!? [Laugh] i watched more of these olympics than i have in years and i didnt recognize 3/4s of those you mentioned.. but i'd like to see them myself if you say they are worthy. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm quite curious of Lindsey Vonn's big feet. If there's a Leno clip up, I wanna see it.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Oh yeah - I watched a lot - lol

Didn't see their feet - but based on a hotness factor - it got me thinking, lol!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
found some MQ's of lindsey vonn and posted them in LL's section.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=38;t=005586

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links