Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ball busting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ball busting
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While crusing around footfetishtube.com, I notice the large amount of ball busting videos. Is this a foot fetish genre or some sort of pain fetish? I find nothing titilating about them, but am not critical of any man or woman's particular turn on. I just wonder if this sort of fetish should be included in our foot fetish ideas.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a branch of Domination called CBT, which means cock and ball torture. It can include squeezing, slapping, clothes pins, rope, etc. Ball busting usually gets grouped into this, but as someone who likes a little of this in a light to moderate amount, the foot aspect does come into play. I think the term ball busting is tied more to the feet/leg/heel/boot fetishes.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not my thing.
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have very sensitive testicles. How these guys endure what they do is beyond me. Plus, how can any sane guy enjoy geting kicked in the nuts? Insanity (shaking head wildly)!!!

[ March 05, 2010, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: LordLucan ]

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
I have very sensitive testicles. How these guys endure what they do is beyond me. Plus, hwo can any sane gy enjoy geting kicked in the nuts? Insanity (shaking head wildly)!!!

How do women enjoy getting fucked in the ass? How do people get turned on by being bitten? How about spanking? Girls who like their hair pulled? People that liked to be choked? Not defending, just saying people like all kinds of stuff that isn't quite vanilla.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have very sensitive testicles.
no shit? me too [Tongue]

quote:
How do women enjoy getting fucked in the ass?
hey, thats not all that unusual at all.. and i have had experiences with a woman that orgasms from anal sex.

i've seen my share of CBT and i do have to say i dont get it! i am not crosswired for pain = pleasure. i can get into a little discomfort and it being erotic, but if it's gonna leave a mark, it's not for me.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To each their own I guess. Some people like getting kicked squa in the nuts. I had a buddy that was into that shit. How do I know? His bed converted into one of those wood with hole things in them. I shit you not, you lifted up his matress and there was the hole.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

nusuth,

I guess I'll have to tell my penis it was wrong for being hard when a Dominatrix I met who tried it with me got me off by doing it in a moderate amount. Sure felt better than the damn whip/paddle which I said not to do anymore.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I guess I'll have to tell my penis it was wrong for being hard when a Dominatrix I met who tried it with me got me off by doing it in a moderate amount.
i'm sorry.. doing what?

and regardless of what it is.. i never said any of this was wrong at all. i am pretty damn open minded when it comes to sexual practices and as long as it's consensual and it doesnt involve animals or kids, it's all right in my book.. but, um, just maybe not for me.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Is this a foot fetish genre or some sort of pain fetish?

You say that as if they are mutually exclusive.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not one to judge because I do enjoy rough play sometimes(not to rough tho)....But when you start talking about kicking me square in the balls...HARD AS HELL..Or putting my shaft and balls on a table then stepping on them with the pointed heel...HARD AS HELL...That's not a foot thing...Thats a pain thing...Now I have had some really aggressive hand jobs with what I might call "Cock Spanking" and I loved it even light spanking of the balls was cool...But kicking me square in the Nads...GET THE F OUTTA HERE...For those who indulge BE CAREFUL...Really...But of somebody says something to me about being turned on by pretty feet...Im going to say"Well what about the dude that wants to have his balls kicked back inside his body or have you step on his penis with high heels until you put a hole in his Cock...What does that make him?" I'm Laffin My Ass Off For Real..

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Detroit,

There are people into immense pain no matter what is involved. From what a couple of Dommes have told me, the ball busting thing with kicking and stepping usually isn't done that hard as there are ways to do it so its more or less a sting and some pressure - basically like a hand slap or squeeze. Think of it like the whips. If a Domme really whipped you, you'd have cuts all up and down your back. Odd as it sounds, there is a sort of art to doing it so it seems more threatening than what it actually is. There are those, however, that like MORE MORE MORE and I think they actually term that Corporal Punishment, if I remember correctly and you can see a lot of Dommes on their sites won't do it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links