Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ASL

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ASL
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love when I get instant messages that just read ASL or ask my age/sex/location. It's even better when the same person sends that to you on a regular enough basis that you have to ask them how many times they're going to ask you.

I love chatting with fans and other people into the fetish, but c'mon with not knowing who you're sending the message to.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have my sympathies.

Hope this thread will reduce the problem.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people are just brain-dead!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha... It probably won't reduce the problem. Finally hitting the "block" button did. It was mostly this one guy who would say hello to me on a monthly basis and after I'd say hello back, I'd get the ASL or where you from question. The first couple of times I told him. But once it got to like 5 times I was just ignorant. I was like, "Do you realize that you IM me on a regular basis and ask me ASL and if I like feet every time?" He said sorry, but he had my name on his messenger list and couldn't remember who I was. I just thought, 5 times later you'd think you would. Well, last night I just said screw this, told him the above again and blocked.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he's a horny desperate pervo fer sure LOL!

wonder how big his list must be in order to forget so often

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, people still use the whole "ASL" thing?

*feels old suddenly*

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:

*feels old suddenly*

At least he didn't hit me up on ICQ. Remember that? LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heyyy don't knock ICQ :|

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:

*feels old suddenly*

At least he didn't hit me up on ICQ. Remember that? LOL

Patrick

Hahahaha, it's like I'm twelve all over again.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links