Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Gorgeous, Sexy, Smart Champion Kickboxer!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gorgeous, Sexy, Smart Champion Kickboxer!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just happened to recently see a female kickboxing fight on late night television, and it featured the prettiest female fighter I have ever seen, and she had gorgeous feet as well. She barely had any tape on her feet, and she knocked this other female fighter out with several consecutive front kicks to the face! Her name is CHRISTINE THEISS, A GERMAN KICKBOXING CHAMPION, who is also a doctor as well! Do a GOOGLE search under her name, there are so many gorgeous shots of her, and her sexy deadly feet, you will like what you see, particularly if you love female foot fighters!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we'll do

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea on the search she's got great feet and a nice ass.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly think she is the prettiest real female fighter I have ever seen, and that includes the gorgeous Gina Carrano too! She is worth checking out! I am glad you guys enjoyed her as much as I do!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW !! thats a good looking women. Good find

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as much as it pains me to say it.. she might be hotter than my girl gina. i need to inspect their feet side by side tho to determine which has the sexier feet. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Carano cherry-hugger and I'd take Carano's peds over her's [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very impressed, she's a hottie.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Freedthought
Board Regular
Member # 37733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Freedthought   Email Freedthought   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I've got it bad for this girl.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.christinetheiss.de/pageID_5294792.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3DChristine%2BTheiss%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefo x-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DBlV&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhjRJ-PGOemzT4nYy2ElvGqkRt6ElQ

Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a babe!. Wow, what a tight bod!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

The more you see of her, her fights, her interviews, her pictures, the hotter she gets!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would totally want to lick this hottie's feet nonstop until she said she was tired and needed sleep, but even then i would ask if it was okay if I continued to lick and sniff while she slept. even beg & plead if necessary

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahah that's funny Tyler

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links