Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feetunderglass.com? WTF?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feetunderglass.com? WTF?
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey i'm reaching out to everyone on this site,they may have any old video from a site,that i could not join because i was too young at the time and lived with my parents and did not have a credit card of my own. the site was called feetunderglass.com. the site feetured from what i remember,mostly asian girls from thailand and places like that. all i remember was that guy started my foot smell fetish,well maybe not started it;but atleast took it to another level. i have been on a few well known foot fetish sites that people upload to;but the best i ever ran across is 2 vids that re no lie"10 seconds each." now WTF is that all about? why would anyone in my opinion upload a 10 second video to begin with?the guy was laying on a bed nude,with a small asian lady,also nude with both feet over his face and rubbing nicely over his mouth and nose,all the while giving him a sensual happy ending massage with her hands. please if anyone has this video in full please share it with us or tell us the source.i know someone out there still has this footage.until than here is something to jog your memory from what i found.the member did not leave his name so,i don't know who to ask about it. check out the video. ASIAN GIRL GIVING HAPPY ENDING WITH HER FEET IN HIS FACE!delicious! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links