Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A DMV day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A DMV day
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I was on my way to the DMV to pay a fine for a relative to have the hold released so they can get their liscense renewed n their home state. Kind of enjoying the weather as it has warmed up nicely the last few days in the south. I walk in to the DMV and of course it is packed. Surprised right? anyway In my frustration and due to lack of available seating, I end up with my back against a wall. After a few minutes I realized that I had a perfect view of the door and everyone else in the building. Flip flops galore began coming in. All thee women were prepared for this weather break. As I scanned the people I caught a kid looked about 18 odr so staring at this ladies feet as she dangled and had major shoe play. Don't know if he realized that was completely non discreet. I thoght it was kind of funny and it just goes to show there are foot lovers everywhere. Wonder if she caught him staring? couldn't see her face well but her feet were worth looking at.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of those situations where it's best that we come up with our own version to how this story ends. Your story gives us a great account that ends up in a great mystery. Had you had a better view to see if she caught him, I don't know if the story would've been as interesting. Because everyone will follow along the same suit and imagine the kid being caught red handed at staring at her feet.

But since the story ends in a shroud of questions, each person in here can come to his own conclusion, the way he wants the story to be catered to.

I would like to think that she didn't catch him.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol busted by a fellow brethren [Big Grin]

that kid totally reminds me of me with his love of feet, Hee Hee

i'd be soakin up those mental images for some serious pretend time in my mind later, when nobody from the DMV is around to see what i am going to do

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, we are such freakin' twins!

Do you ever write down (in a journal or something) accounts of notable girls' feet that you see in the course of your day? I do, sometimes. [Big Grin]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah great stuff. I try to etch certain images of delicious peds in my mind for later um shall we say practice!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been where this kid is at.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
Do you ever write down (in a journal or something) accounts of notable girls' feet that you see in the course of your day? I do, sometimes. [Big Grin]

oh yes indeed, i keep more of a digital directory (rather than journal) of girls i have seen, met, or tracked down and want to hook up with their feet one day.

sometimes it's hard to find info on the girls but sometimes i have surprised myself enormously [Big Grin]

i just found the myspace and facebook profiles today of a random girl who i met at a convenience store (who i asked if she wanted to model her feet for $80 for 2hrs). she was kinda half interested but said she might call me after she got a pedicure.

well, i remembered to get her 1st name as i was shaking her hand when we parted and with that i was able to see more pics of her and find her email address LOL

i have not harrassed her since the convenience store though, but she is basically in my computer/digital "journal" so to speak. i do this with a number of girls who i see or bump into and it can be fruitful, Hee Hee!

lets just say i have had many imagination sessions of me licking and sniffing her feet very VERY hard from several different camera angles (toes crunched deep over my nose too) LOL

[ April 05, 2010, 06:44 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good man, seeing other people do the same is pretty funny. I went to brunch for Easter with some family and saw a ton of nice looking women with very pretty feet. One older woman at another table was just going nuts, though, I couldn't help but look to the side for a good portion of the meal.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links