Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FJ First Timer (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FJ First Timer
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well today I am happy to report that I finally got to give a foot job. [Smile]
I had been studying techniques on FFT for a few weeks waiting for him to come around to wanting to do it, and I guess a day home sick finally got him to.
He seemed to enjoy it a lot, and I thought it was pretty sexy and awesome myself, especially when he stayed rock hard the whole time. (Guess that means I did a good job!) Especially when it's coming from the boy who thinks feet are pure things not to be dirtied...He dirtied them alright. I think just being able to watch it is what I really enjoyed. I never have watched a guy come before, let alone all over my toes.. It was fucking awesome! It will definitely be something we will be doing again. I'm happy that our foot sex life has expanded, thank the heavens. [Smile]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats good work :-)
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent! I envy your man, my fiance gets skeeved if I lick them...
did you get a little ewwwed with the stuff between your toes?

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*golf clap*
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
slowclap.gif
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it still boggles my mind that your bf wants so little interaction with your feet! it's almost funny that you had to persuade him into a footjob. and you never have seen a guy cum?!?!

congrats to the both of you btw [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As nusuth said, but either way this is pleasing news!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The important thing is you had fun.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
The important thing is you had fun.

And yes I did have loads of fun:)
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
it still boggles my mind that your bf wants so little interaction with your feet! it's almost funny that you had to persuade him into a footjob. and you never have seen a guy cum?!?!

congrats to the both of you btw [Big Grin]

Well he's coming around to that stuff. I'm actually liking it better knowing I'm his first. It was very sexy knowing that was the first time either of us had done that:)
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
excellent! I envy your man, my fiance gets skeeved if I lick them...
did you get a little ewwwed with the stuff between your toes?

Ewwed? no way! I waited for that part the whole time;p
I loved it.

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by NoBigDeal81:
I'm sure I speak for the rest of the Wu community in expressing extreme envy. I'll bet he was in heaven. Congrats for branching out.

(Maybe some day you could even share your experiment with us...)

I can see that happening eventually, but I don't see him being comfortable with it anytime soon. You guys will be the first to know though, you have my word. [Wink]
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! Your boyfriend is one lucky man! Maybe pictures next time you do it?

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so happy for the both of you, I bet your absolutely loving it SLT! ( I know I am! [Big Grin] )

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...You guys are just getting around to that! As nice as those Tootsies are...You have nice feet (they kinda look like Belladonna's feet) and he likes nice feet so GET AT IT!..LOL...I can tell u this, there is nothing better than a girl who enjoys my admiration for her feet...That is TRULY POWERFUL....Congratulations to you and your significant other....NOW MAKE A VIDEO...So we can watch those flexible toes go to work...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links