Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Miss Sexy Michelle From Oh My Hose

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Miss Sexy Michelle From Oh My Hose
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First she was Michelle, then Jessica. I hope she will be back. She was so hot and gave the best foot jobs ever, IMO. Some models may have have had more developed footjob skills (e.g. Alexis from Footalicious), some may have had higher arches (e.g. Lil Red Head), and some may have had more potential had they been around longer (Soccer Mom). At the end of the day though, considering quality of her feet, quality of her performances, tenure, overall beauty, enthusiasm -- nobody was better than Sexy Michelle, IMO at least.

Speaking of, anybody know where I can find any of her vintage videos -- pre Ms. Jessica days. I'd love to add some those classics to my collection.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark-Texas Toes Fan
Loyal Member
Member # 1394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark-Texas Toes Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Michelle too. Her legs and feet looked so sexy in pantyhose. It sucks that so many closed minded people in her town forced her and her husband to shut down their site. I hope she is able to make a come back soon and share her sexy feet with all of us.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michelle was a foot fetish superstar !

I miss her too.... [Cry]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links