Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Friends girlfriends feet.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friends girlfriends feet.
27cedw80
Loyal Member
Member # 35792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 27cedw80   Email 27cedw80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever massaged or wanted to massage a friends girlfriend or wifes feet? Is it wrong to want to do so? I mean no footjobs or toe sucking just to rub them. My best friend and his girlfriend came to my house one night and he went out and left her alone with me at my house. His girl and I were getting high together and I asked to massage her feet. They knew I had a foot fetish and she often modeled her feet for me. She didnt let me rub em and later told him about it. I confessed that I asked and didnt think I was really wrong in wanting to. Its not like I wanted to screw her. (at least he didnt know! lol) She had beautiful feet. A 22 year old Pakistani girl she is. Well give me some feedback ladies and gentlemen.

--------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7422377@N05/4350835074/

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Avoid the drama, go massage other girls feet.
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all know that a FOOT MASSAGE equals a boner for us foot dudes...That's not a good idea and next thing you know...You'll be trying to poke his girl...What If she would've let you do it...Loved it and was ready to GET LIVE...Would you have been able to stop?...Come on man..STOP LUSTING AFTER YOUR FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND'S FEET...You already look like you had BAD INTENTIONS....

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Pulp Fiction" watch it.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dangerous ground. I'd recommend that you find your own girls.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, stay away from anything having to do with touching another guy's girl. It's just something that no good can come from.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a footmassage is not an innocent thing man and YOU know that as much as all of us here!!!

feet are beautifull and a huge turn on to us.

Would you let a friend of yours massage your girlfriends breasts? that's not wanting to screw her either, but it's not innocent oke.

keep the foot related stuff away from your friends girlfriend, don't do it.

Having her feet in your hands is not innocent, it will drive you insane and you don't want to be one of those dumb ass dudes that has to tell their good friend "sorry, one thing led to another...".

DONT DO IT and APOLOGIZE in e big way to your friend at first and then to his girlfriend for putting her in this akward position.

all of us footguys would love it if we could go around massaging multiple womens feet and having it labelled as "innocent", but let's be honest and respectfull, especially to your friend and his girlfriend men!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get another girl dude are you serious with this ?
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebzy
Board Regular
Member # 33706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jebzy   Email jebzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got pics of her feet dude? Need some more eastern feet round here :-P
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Blue said...watch Pulp Fiction...you'll understand.

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
"Pulp Fiction" watch it.

Absolutely. Marcellus Wallace reacted totally appropriately.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
"Pulp Fiction" watch it.

Just about to post this
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would you feel if some dude was massaging your girlfriends feet... Wouldn't you be pissed? That's how I talked my boyfriend out of touching other girls feet.
"If you are touching other girls feet, then other guys are touching mine, period."

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links