Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Meg Ryan's gorgeous skinny feet on Wikifeet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meg Ryan's gorgeous skinny feet on Wikifeet!
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit that I only just last night discovered Wikifeet.com (after someone here posted a link to it). Yeah, I know -- "Where have you been all my life?!"

So anyway, you know how a lot of the photos only barely capture the feet, and the feet are not in close-up view, right? Well, one of the listings for Meg Ryan, whom I've always thought was hella cute, has some really good hi-res photos in which you can really see detail in her feet. Here's the link: Meg Ryan's feet Enjoy!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't feel bad pjay, I found out just like you did lol

That site is awesome haha

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A beautiful-footed girl she is. She's so cute and sexy and strikes me as the kinda gal who could be be oh so fun in the bedroom.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Style In Play
Board Regular
Member # 8668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Style In Play   Email Style In Play   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
F.O.X

Meg is a fox.

[ February 20, 2012, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: Style In Play ]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been loving her feet for years: since the movie "D.O.A." and a well captured, albeit brief, ant's-eye view of a barefoot walk across her bedroom floor.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet gets 2 thumbs down.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boney and veiny. Ick.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are only ok but i think she looks hotter now than she ever did before!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if this site has taught me anything (and it has) it's that everyone has their different tastes and preferences--even if we all "love feet." It's not so simple as just "loving feet." What kind of feet do you love? That's the question that it so often comes down to.

Me, I actually really like the veiny-bony ones! [Mmm] (I mean, to a point, of course.)

If any of you like Meg Ryan's feet, then you have to watch the movie "City of Angels" (with Nicholas Cage)--because that's the one that has the scene where she's lifting her foot out of the bath water. I just about keeled over when I saw that in the theater! [Thud]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links