Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Gorgeous Judo Champion, check her out!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gorgeous Judo Champion, check her out!!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you who like sexy fighting women, who are champions and have greaty bodies and great feet, here is another one for you to check out! Do a google search for ROMY TARANGUL, she is unbelievably hot. One of the best butts I have ever seen! Please take a moment to see her, I think it is very worth it, some awesome soles on her too!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG, great information! I love hot martial arts women!!!

can u guys imagine walking into a restaurant and then seeing these soles presented on a dinner plate? http://www.sports-extremes.net/news/images/romy-tarangul-4.jpg

it would be like instant-stiffy and sniff-lick marathon for the tongue! Hope nobody I know is around (unless it's you guys) Hee Hee!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, glad you like her! How about a martial arts contest or fight between CHRISTINE THEISS and ROMY TARANGUL, would that be something?
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
Thanks, glad you like her! How about a martial arts contest or fight between CHRISTINE THEISS and ROMY TARANGUL, would that be something?

that would be amazing indeed! i'd love to be the referee in that fight and i'd love a scenario where both women have hit each other really hard at the same time and knocked each other down at the same exact moment.

then i'd like for both women to get up off the ground and start charging toward each other really pissed off. right as this is happening, i'd love for the bell to ding and me as a ref it is my job to stop the fight.

well these girls are so pissed and wanting to charge each other so hard that they don't care.

and when i get in the middle to try to break the fight for the bell both women are doing a flying jump kick and both accidentally nail me on opposite sides of my face while actually trying to kick each other.

me of course, i am knocked out in an instant and this is shown on national tv and basically i lose all my pride to family and friends and even the foot fetish community.

i have to endure months of reconstructive surgury for my face to be normal but the good thing is that both women felt very relieved when they got the stress out of their systems by landing such a hard kick. for me, it is always a pleasure to be of service to their feet, Hee Hee

i would happily ask to lick their feet if they ever approached me months later to apologize for the damage to my face. i'd say ah it was nothing ladies.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a cable network called Blackbelt TV, and they sometimes show martial arts matches involving barefooted women.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papron
Board Regular
Member # 27206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papron   Email papron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gina Carano.

Thats all I'm saying.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links