Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dinner Tease or Coincidence

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dinner Tease or Coincidence
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had dinner at a Mexican restuarant friday night with my wife.

I was facing a asian mix woman with her husband and three kids with youngest in a high chair.

The baby dropped something on the floor and she removed her flip flops and picked up the the toy with her feet transferring from her feet to her hands under the table. Of course that peeked my interest.

She did some shoe play putting her feet in and out of her flip flops scrunching here toes, spreading her toes, placing one foot on the leg of the table and displaying her arch.

I was having a difficult time concentrating on dinner. We made eye contact a couple of times.

She then removed her flip flops entirely resting her feet on the high chair. The whole time she kept wiggling her toes and kept up overall foot play. She showed her foot bottoms then curled her toes under and jsut kept wiggling them.

She kept smiling coyly but I couldn't tell if she was smiling at the child or smiling because she knew she had captivated me with her naked feet.

She had on a wrap around summer dress that was above her knee and it was hiked up very high on her thigh, she spread her legs a bit but always made sure that I couldn't see all the way up.

It was an overall very seductive experience but I am still not positive it was intentional.

My wife didn't catch me in the act but I discussed it with afterwards as I admitted what had gone on during dinner. I told her that I had read about woman that like to tease men with their feet if they catch them looking but never experienced it first hand. She thought that it was probably un-intentional but I just think she knew what she was doing..

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She sure was being "foot flirty" but no way to tell if it was intentional or not. Had your wife seen it she probably could have told you- but then you might have witnessed a smackdown. At least you had some great entertainment at dinner!

[ March 15, 2010, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been in similar situations that were hard to assess- lots of fun either way

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How was the meal, by the way? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The meal was fine. What I was wanting wasn't on the menu at that time I just can't stop craving Asian feet lately.

Thanks for asking.

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was a coincidence but you would have to see her two or three times to get a better gauge on it.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am one that tends to lean on the side of some people just are restless, feet included. [Smile] Since we like feet, I think we read too much into it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Patrik...since we got the interest...we read into things a bit more with the feet.

I remember one woman I worked with who we used to walk from the train station to the office and she had the most gorgeous feet...I am more of a sole man..but her toes were really hot.

She wore flip flops all the time...and so I started an 'opening' by sayaing her shoes were wild...and giving them odd names...just harmless fun and not beating her over the head with it..

So it was our fun thing...and when she would walk up the stairs I would wait a second and I could see her soles with much delight...

I thought she was kind of receptive to it...

One day I wrote a little note about how her feet were really attractive...really nothing too crazy.

I was too shy to tell her face to face...so gave her a note and she was happy about it.

Well...long story short...an hour later she came by and practically wanted to punch me in the face...really never had seen this face of hers so furious.

So I lost all the foot shoes and the little flirting and was uncomfortable whenever this person was about due to reading too much into what I had hoped could have been some foot fun.

So beware that cute face that you think is giving approval might quickly sour!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Of course I wanted to believe it was a tease but the probabilty rests overwhelmingly with coincidence and she is a woman who merely loves to fidgit her feet.

The one thing that she did that made me (WANT) to believe she was teasing was: When her older son changed positions to play with the baby in the high chair he totally obscured my view and I was of course bummed. Seconds later her feet appeared on the cross support of the high chair furthest away from her and closest to me.

She was now completely barefooted and instead of her feet being shadowed by the table they were
now clearly displayed in the light of the restauarant. My eyes went from her feet to her face immediately and when my eyes arrived she was already watching me and eye contact was made. Her wiggling, scruntching and spreading continued. I was greatful for the closer better look.

She has we wanting some strange asian toe.

riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see the situation from a slightly different angle. Yes, there is always the possibility that it was unintentional, but I for one, seriously doubt it.

There is also a small chance that she could be a female who is familiar with web sites like Wu's. Her husband could be a foot guy, so she could be aware that there are men out in the real world who are into feet.

By wearing flip flops, she was sure to catch the attention of a foot guy. It's like going fishing.

Once she caught him looking, the game was on. She probably got off on teasing him as much as he enjoyed the show.

All I am saying is that you never know.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You do never know. But I still think the chances of that happening are like 1/1000 if that.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm with patrick. too many foot guys view the world thru foot-centric glasses. sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She might have been smiling and looking at you perhaps she thought you were amusing at her struggle with her children.

She could have been oblivious that someone would have attraction towards her feet and not realize that was your interest!

Well, if you ever see her there again...look to see if she starts the foot pop'in again!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i say she was messing with you. at least that is what i want to say.
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eye contact sounds iffy, but you say that she moved foot from being blocked by the high chair, hmmm... that sounds like foot flirting to me...

..but I could be wrong.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links