Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » importance of a girls face in a foot clip (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: importance of a girls face in a foot clip
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So got a question for you all...I've had a couple models contact me about shooting their feet in a video but they dont want to show their face. How important is it that when you watch a video that the girl also shows her face? I'd like to work with them as they have killer feet I'm just wondering if anybody would be interested in these types of clips?
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like seeing their faces ... maybe because I've seen too many women with great legs and pretty feet and a face that looks like a fist with eyes. It's difficult to get deeply into a video that only shows a pair of disembodied feet -- I want to see the entire girl so I can complete the fantasy in my head.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not necessarily - Gabby from my site still is my go to and she couldnt show face for family reasons.

I choose feet over face with dates too - I came from a cold state before college and there were a lot of pretty faces with no so great bodies and I like skinny feet and the same for the rest of them.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah the classic feet without a face question. Most of us love to have the feet with the face. Mostly so it's a bit more personal and the we know its not a dude. But, some models don't want to show their face because of the fear of being found out by somebody or they don't want their ace on a "fetish" website. You can't blame them for being precautious. I know it sucks because I myself have feet only models. I've asked them to show their face, I've bribed them, reassured them too. I've gotten across to a couple models that used to be feet only, but I got lucky with those.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta see a face otherwise the feet lack personality.

I feel if the chick is getting paid show your face otherwise it's not for you.

Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the feedback guys. I agree I too like the face in the video. If I didn't need content I might reconsider, but I'll give it a shot and see how it goes. I'm wondering how hard it's going to be to include the body/feet and not the face in the shot LOL. Seems like it will be a challenge
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 2c is to take what you can get in the begining and as you develop a rap and content it you wont have to bribe as much -Those Toes does just fine with his ladies I am sure.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Yeah exactly Elvzz that what I gotta keep thinking in my head. It's not easy starting out so if I've got someone interested I might as well try it out so I at least have stuff to show other prospective models. BTW both you and those toes have done some nice work over the years!
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Thanks a lot -

It was easier back in the day before all the comp to make money with out pushing the limits. But it has been a ride, I'll tell you.

I just talked to Presley - she should be back in studio soon - I love her feet. And she is a sweetie. You'll meet all kinds of women and who knows.

Every time I think to shut her down I meet Ms. Pressley

Elvis

--------------------
 -

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Needless to say, I agree with the majority: I like seeing their faces too! Although my reasons for this are quite pathetic. Whenever I'm in the mood (99.9% of the time) for foot action--it usually involves my PC, personal lube, and a free hand. Doesn't matter if I'm downloading clips4sale, jpegs, or just browsing a few gifs. It's more important for me to have "interaction" with the woman (or women) on the other side of my screen; even if it's fake. Regardless of what I see below the ankles...I need to see facial expressions, listen to her laugh, or perhaps TALK DIRTY to me, while giving jack-off instructions. [Roll Eyes] Bottom line is, I need that eye contact to make it believable, if only for a moment.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta see the face. that's my personal sentiment.

i guess i can sum it up with a comment some dude posted on a youtube vid i shared a long time ago.

i posted a great vid of a hot woman who had fabulous calves and she was flexing them every which way in bare feet and it was phenomenal.

however, the vid never panned up to her face. that was it's one fault imo.

anyway, the youtube comment i got was this: "this clip has great potential however, until i can see her face, i will assume it's a dude"

LOL, that comment has stuck in my mind for a long LONG time.

the underlying point is this: there is alot and i mean ALOT of deciept on the internet. people using non-indicative screen names as just the tip of the iceberg of a world full of deceipt. false genders, guys who get off on male attention, the list goes on and on and i cannot begin to list the amount of deceipt that merely revolves around sexual misdirection alone, much less all the other kinds of internet deciept.

now imagine for a sec if just a fraction of those numerous deceiptful people on the internet were to go to great lengths just to pretty up a man from neck down or even put on a wig and pretty him up from head down minus face...
...shaved legs, painted toenails, stuffed bra, etc etc, i mean the works.

now imagine if you ended up getting duped and masterbating to a man who's dolled himself up.

i can't say what the likelihood is of that, but I can say the likelihood is that one can never know for sure. and one thing is for certain. if most of us were to catch ourselves masterbating to dude feet, we would never look at ourselves in the mirror the same (the few exceptions withstanding).

i have personally coaxed myself into the same mental thought process of a simple youtube comment that resounded in my mind years ago. the underlying meaning was just incredible. many feel the same underlying sentiments in a virtual world where we can never know for sure.

the female face is often times the ultimate symbol and assurance of gender verification for guys who have nothing else to determine.

sometimes it may not be a male that is being covered, but it could be something almost equally bad -- a horrific looking female. possibly a girl who might even look worse than a dude in the face. hiding the face often lends itself to being questioned, the question being why?

[ March 16, 2010, 04:50 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:

...shaved legs, painted toenails, stuffed bra, etc etc, i mean the works.

now imagine if you ended up getting duped and masterbating to a man who's dolled himself up.

i can't say what the likelihood is of that, but I can say the likelihood is that one can never know for sure. and one thing is for certain. if most of us were to catch ourselves masterbating to dude feet, we would never look at ourselves in the mirror the same (the few exceptions withstanding).

Something like that happened to me on YouTube. Saw these nice looking, red painted toes there and went to town. I then checked out the other clips and saw that was a dude. I looked at myself in the mirror asking myself "really dude, I mean, come on." after that, I've banned YouTube feet only clips for future "usage".

FYI: ALL FEET ONLY GIRLS ON FOOTSIETOOTSIES ARE WOMEN!!! Homie don't play dat.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by letmeseeyourfeet30:
Gotta see a face otherwise the feet lack personality.

Bingo.

And to take that a bit further...

While I can certainly appreciate great feet and face pics and clips posted here and elsewhere, more and more my focus has been on custom content from models/fetish practitioners with whom I interact. Receiving photo sets, videos, and other special things from girls I can actually pick up the phone and call holds a lot more meaning for me.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing the face is pretty important to me, too. If they're cute, it takes their feet much more appealing.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep like to see the faces.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links