Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone like seeing girls with OTHER accessories BESIDES Shoes?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone like seeing girls with OTHER accessories BESIDES Shoes??
meepmeepsheep
Board Regular
Member # 37512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meepmeepsheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanna talk about this for a minute in case anyone cares or wants to comment:

I have a fetish for girls that like "girly" accessories.. particularly expensive ones. For example, of course I love seeing cute chicks in pretty shoes, but I ALSO enjoy seeing them carry purses. Coach and Coco Chanel really do it for me. I think it's because I like women that have a materialistic slant.

A good female friend of mine came by for lunch last week (we are both in our 20s), and although I have someone in my life who lives with me, I still find this friend VERY attractive. She has a bf, but we've been good friends way before his punk ass came along (sorry he's a total mama's boy and i'm VERY jealous that he gets to sleep with her). Anyway she came over and right away I told her not to take off her shoes – not because I didn't want her to, but because I felt that as a courtesy she didn't have to do that in my home. She said, "oh they're not shoes they're just slip ons". They were these furry slippers that she ended up kicking off, exposing her gorgeous peds and cherry red painted toes. BUT, she also had these giant Coco Chanel shades on her head, and her giant tan Coach purse with her and the entire time I sat on the sofa with her, imagining doing her doggystyle with the bottoms of her bare feet facing upward at me, and her coach purse on her arm, shades bouncing on her head. She's quite materialistic and I've always had a thing for slightly "bad" girls, so I think that made me extra horny. We both go to the same college and see each other pretty often. Do you think I should just start touching her when I see her? I'm a super extroverted guy and have no problem flirting with girls, but she's been a friend for a really long time and I don't want to spoil that. I want to be forward with her, because she's pretty outgoing and a little crazy. In fact last year she told me that sometimes she just wants to have sex and her bf can only "refill" every 2 days.. Was she hinting something at me? I'm a little dumb sometimes when it comes to women's advances, because I'm usually preoccupied with other things in my head..

So.. does anyone else on here find that chicks with "accessories" makes them MORE attractive sometimes?

I haven't been able to get her out of my mind!!!!!!! I keep looking at pics on her facebook to get off. Yeah I know it sounds messed up but I don't know how else to quell these insatiable feelings.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have any major feelings for accessories--I do have very specific clothing requests, and of course leg and foot wear, but accessories neither hinder nor advance the pleasure for me.

As for your situation, you said yourself she's 'a little crazy', and you're both in college, the universal haven for wildness, so why not? College--the place that helped coin suggestive phrases such as 'I tried that once in college.'

How close are you with her and how long do you know her? I say go out and get a little drunk with her, (or stay in rather, if she has a boyfriend) and talk to her about it. Don't just 'start touching her'--that's not a good idea, nor was that prudently put. But definitely start flirting and talk to her about it. (Maybe not about the doggie style stuff, but as a self proclaimed flirter, I'm sure you'll come up with something cool.)

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meepmeepsheep
Board Regular
Member # 37512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meepmeepsheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I meant "flirting, by-way-of playful touching" not grabbing her ass or boobs or anything. Maybe a shoulder pat or something.. I dunno.. I figure if I touch, then she'll get the message that I like her. On the other hand, maybe that's a bad idea.

Okay I'll ask her to kick it at the bar or something. I don't care if her bf sees us, after all it's not HIM i'm interested in. Heheh [Smile]

On the other hand, maybe I shouldn't lust after someone who already has a boyfriend. But I don't see that as cheating, because if you're not married, it's not cheating!! Right???!?!

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly! In fact, I would even go so far as to flirt with a married woman! As long as she doesn't have children (that's where I draw the line.)
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meepmeepsheep
Board Regular
Member # 37512

I'm interested to know what kind of clothing requests you usually have?

I like chicks in: tight capris, hot pants (those spandex exercise pants), skinny or tight flare jeans, pretty dresses, and any kind of nightclub wear. Except, not into hose, stockings or socks. Although I find legwarmers particularly sexy!

For some reason I'm not into lingerie though.. Lace is a turn off for me.

meepmeepsheep
Board Regular
Member # 37512

Speaking for married women, there was a young mom at the grocery store today with her kid. Without sounding arrogant, I'm not ugly and unfit, and she kept looking at me almost "following" me at every other aisle. She passed me very closely at one point, making it a point to smile right up at me and said, "hi". I smiled back but was a little wierded out. She was wearing tight jeans in tall boots and when I saw her in the parking lot she still kept looking over at me while I was putting my groceries away. I was parked about 8 spots across from her, but I jetted out of there in case she was a psycho. [Smile]
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Are you my alter ego? You mentioned all the EXACT clothes I'm into! Tight capris first and foremost (which YOU mentioned FIRST!!) spandex, tight jeans, except--WAIT--I'm not into club wear. And leg warmers!! I go ape shit for leg warmers!! I do love socks, and sometimes stockings, though. But capris!! Mmmmmmmm!!

That's creepy about that mom. I'd have steered clear of that too, so good move there bud.

Wait---I do like long dresses for some reason. Hippie chick type of stuff. What's your favorite kind of shoes or footwear? And what is your favorite activity? Won't you please join this chat I started:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011595;p=1#000000

TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it boils down to how much her friendship means to you. Not saying she would'nt be into you but on the chance that she wasn't and you made an advance it would make your friendship awkward to say the least. I've been there done that. So just think about it first. Plus she's got a bf and you have someone living with you.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meepmeepsheep
Board Regular
Member # 37512

you're right TwistedMethod. I think I'm just going to not bother with her anymore. One of the problems is that she's quite hot and a lot of my friends in school talk about her all the time too. So even if I ignore my own thoughts, they will bring her up and I'll start to get jealous because I spend more time with her than any of them. Maybe I'm just being immature about it.. I'll just try to get "fixated" on someone else..
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides shoes??? [Roll Eyes]

My list is short, but equally arousing....

anklets
toerings
ankle socks
LARGE, hoop earrings
xtra long, fingernails [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on the same page as meepmeepsheep and Dancing Fool as far as the articles of clothing. Leggings, tights, workout pants, sweats, skinny jeans, latex, spandex, leather, PVC pants, I love them. But the all-time sexy accessory for me is without question glasses. Girls with glasses absolutely knock me out.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meepmeepsheep
Board Regular
Member # 37512

Yeah Salvy, gotta agree with you about the workout pants!! I love glasses on chicks too.. sunglasses and vision glasses. For reg vision glasses I like or should I say.. LOVE.. those square rimmed ones.

For sunglasses, I like... well just look at the pic youve got in your signature. [Smile]

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like ankle bracelets and a toe ring on each foot. I like women in flirty feminine dresses too. The sexy sandal or flip flop is still my favorite accessory. Oh, and by the way, College is the best place in the world to get your freak on, so freak on now, because in the so called real world, it is a lot harder! You regret more what you don't do, then what you do do! Stay away from married women though, the line should be drawn there, kids or no kids!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I'm on the same page as meepmeepsheep and Dancing Fool as far as the articles of clothing. Leggings, tights, workout pants, sweats, skinny jeans, latex, spandex, leather, PVC pants, I love them. But the all-time sexy accessory for me is without question glasses. Girls with glasses absolutely knock me out.

I could not agree any more!

I do love trainer socks that go just below the ankle! HOT!

I also love the really thick gym socks like this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41kNWHsGsBL.jpg but thicker elastic! mmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Oh God, how could I forget glasses? I'm totally apeshit about girls in glasses now.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links