Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help, I'm Trying to Avoid My One Man Band for a Week

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help, I'm Trying to Avoid My One Man Band for a Week
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few lifestyle changes coming up now and I'm trying to go a week without stroking it, but I'm failing as we speak! I haven't dated any girl for a few months. I almost got engaged last summer, but it fell apart, so I wasn't dating at all through the autumn, but in 2010 I had a few wild crazy Friday nights (in my world, that's when I drink alone in an Irish Pub on a Friday night and hook up with a wild girl and we go crazy in the booth in the back at 12am.)

But it's been 3 months since one of those nights, and I dove back into the online dating world (a world in which I've had some success in recent years.) And I've got a few pots boiling now. Even started in with the hot and heavy talk with one girl, so we'll probably go out this week or next. But I also booked a nice 2 hour session with a legendary local Dom for Friday night, cause I just feel like it and I'm, starting to overheat.

So back to the point--I play in my one man band way too often, and don't have any master recordings to show for it, so I'm trying to hold it in and save it for the Dom Friday and also for the girl sending me the hot n' heavy e-mails. It's been a problem in years past--I do it so much that sometimes it takes me forever to finish a take with a girl, so I like to show off for the Doms and record TWO songs in two hours, which usually amazes them, and also for the girl I'm e-mailing (who knows what could happen on a first date?)

So-----my question is what can I do to take my mind off it? I always say I'm not gonna go online, but here I am-- on Wu's no less! I have a Netflick to watch that I've had a few weeks and would like to return, but it stars Charlize Theron as a sex addict! It's called The Burning Plain. I need help guys--I've been hard for almost an hour now!!

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do cardio.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah man I hear ya. I've been playing in my own band for quite some time now haha. Best thing to do is get out somewhere and try and do something active. Cuz you know damn well just sitting watching a movie the whole time you'll be thinking of something else. But above all get off Wu'! That's a temptation right there
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's wrong with masturbating? 0_o.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd concentrate on your music career first and foremost. But, this is coming from a former lead singer of a metal band that I wished I'd continued with,.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
idle hands are the devils playground, learn how to knit or something, play some god of war

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take cold showers! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just hiked a mile and a half up a mountain. Killed my urge to get off. Cardio is cool too because for me at least it makes me last longer and harder when I need to be. I always try to do cardio before I hook up.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
idle hands are the devils playground, learn how to knit or something...

Been there, done it. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"There's Something About Mary", 'you can't go out with a loaded gun'.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links