Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Amazing/Surprising Story From Work Today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amazing/Surprising Story From Work Today
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I was working tonight and I happen to work with several of the models from my site. Tonight Kayleigh was working and says to me, "My friend's mom over there wants your phone number and wants to pose on your site," and points at a 40-something woman slightly off in the distance.

I was taken back. I looked up and she looked good and happen to have flip flops on, which might have been intentional if she was coming in to get the site information. Kayleigh gave her my information for me and we went back to work.

A little later Kayleigh asked me if I could also write down the model's access information for Soles of Silk for her. Well, Kayleigh got tied up for a bit and she approached me. I gave her the information and we introduced ourselves. She told me she wanted to check it out and although she's getting older, she thinks her feet are cute. I was in one of those speechless moments and all I could muster was that I was getting older too and that's not a bad thing.

A few minutes later Kayleigh came over and asked if I got her the information and I said yes. I then asked Kayleigh how she managed to tell her friend's mom about the site instead of her friend. She told me her friend doesn't turn 18 until the fall and her mom is really cool and was interested because she showed her some of the photos we did. I thanked her and told her that when her daughter gets to the legal age, maybe I could get a mom/daughter shoot out of it too.

I'll keep everyone posted about Kayleigh's friend's mom! [Thumbs Up]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fingers crossed!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's wuts up Patrick...Youre making me wanna start a site...lol

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds great...hope it works out!
I had my first mom/daughter shoot last summer....the mom`s feet blew me away! They looked amazing.
IŽll post those pics some time here in the forum.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another funny tidbit to the story which I forgot to mention...

Mostly everyone who knows me knows that I have a foot fetish and most of them know I run Soles of Silk. Well, one of my managers came up to me and asked me who the hot woman was. I laughed and told him that was Kayleigh's friend's mom and she wants to model for me. His eyes got all big and he just started laughing.

For a while now I told him that their hirings over the years have resulted in most of my model roster. He just laughed. Having worked there at least part time since high school, all the models below have worked with me at that job at one time or another:

- Abby (although she posed prior)
- A'Kasjia
- Amber
- Autumn
- Carmen
- Charlee
- Cheri
- Chloe
- Cierra
- Colleen
- Kayleigh
- Kellie
- Kelsey
- Kimmie
- Lauryn
- Madison
- Mindee
- Precious
- Shayna

...there were also a few girls on my old site, The 10 Little Piggies while I was back in college that posed to that aren't on Soles of Silk. And soon I should be adding several more to the roster because a handful turn 18 and since all the others have done it, they've been on my case. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does she have cute feet?
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like you have been successful with your pool of coworkers for models over the years. Look forward to seeing the latest!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Ferrari:
Does she have cute feet?

From what I could see they looked nice. She had a French pedicure going on and looked to be between a 6-8 in shoe size.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Does she have cute feet?
i cant believe you forgot to even mention this part. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats awesome man! Hope it goes through!

[Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
Does she have cute feet?
i cant believe you forgot to even mention this part. [Laugh]
Was just one of those implied things. [Smile] If she had ugly feet I probably wouldn't have come in here with my OMG story. LOL...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fun story... Thanks for sharing, Patrick.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links