Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Waterpark Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Waterpark Feet
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took wife & kids to Florida in September and visited 2 waterparks. One of the parks had a wave pool where you can site on a tube and float over the waves. I pulled my wife around on a tube, holding onto her by her ankle. Got lots of good view of pretty female soles. At one point we were close enough to another woman floating where the wave pushed her into us and her foot hit my chest and her other foot hit my wifes foot.. Did'nt do this on purpose but you think about it, what a great way to get near other womans feet
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had a wife, I'd hope to be interested enough in her feet that I wouldn't be caring about the feet of other women at the park...

In fact, I had a difficulty in a previous relationship with a girlfriend because I wasn't satisfied enough with the way her feet looked and so I had wandering eyes. (I was stupid; should have counted my blessings, since her feet were plenty available to me; and looking back, they were pretty attractive in their own right, even if not perfect.)

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
If I had a wife, I'd hope to be interested enough in her feet that I wouldn't be caring about the feet of other women at the park...

In fact, I had a difficulty in a previous relationship with a girlfriend because I wasn't satisfied enough with the way her feet looked and so I had wandering eyes. (I was stupid; should have counted my blessings, since her feet were plenty available to me; and looking back, they were pretty attractive in their own right, even if not perfect.)

Good in theory, but interest and acting are two different things. I loved my last long term girlfriend a TON and never cheated on her. Didn't mean I didn't take a glance at a girl in flip flops every once in a while.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm married, I love my wife and her beautiful size 6.5 feet, and I still can't help but look if the opportunity presents itself. I'm not going to go out of my way to do so, but I believe that stash was noticing some very obvious feet/soles during his experience.

I can tell you for a fact that just about any (I don't like to use the word) but most happily married men will notice a pretty woman or her feet (if that is what he likes). To say otherwise is kidding yourself. I love my wife I never have and never plan on cheating on her, but if I'm floating in a wave pool and some beatiful feet go by, I'm not going to not notice them.

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If my girlfriend didn't look at attractive guys, I'd worry that there was something wrong with her. If one is NOT looking at those things that are attractive and/or arousing, then there's a problem.

My girlfriend is fully aware of my predilections and knows quite well that I'm gazing at other women's feet but, at the end of the day, it's her feet that I'll be rubbing and, um, other things.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If I had a wife, I'd hope to be interested enough in her feet that I wouldn't be caring about the feet of other women at the park
are you serious? [Laugh]
its basic human instinct to be attracted to more than one woman/man. you cant deny it logically nor physically. i love my wife like crazy and still lust after every part of her body after almost 10 years of being together, but that doesnt mean that i dont find other women attractive.. as she finds other guys (and girls) attractive. the difference is that although we find other people attractive, we only love each other. love and physically attraction are not one in the same. you obviously can have one without the other, so looking at someone else even though you are in a monogamous relationship should not be a big deal.. unless you are making it REALLY obvious and ignoring the person you are with.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're driving a Ferrari, you're still going to have a look at the Lambo that drives by, know what I'm saying?
About waterparks, I remember going to one when I was about 13 I think, relatively soon after adding feet to my list of female body parts that I wanted to do everything imaginable to lol. Needless to say I quite enjoyed that trip, girls walking barefoot all over, and soles up on the inter-tubes was great as well. Ahh memories, I just wish I would've had the balls to maybe 'accidentally' bump into a couple of the girls feet, but oh well.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking and touching are two different things.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links