Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » so, let's try this again... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: so, let's try this again...
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone else been dreading the nice weather as of late???

i don't mean as much as seeing nice feet, which is nice. but i meant as far as everything else concerned with it???

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was at the mall today...wow...so much feet to see...

Great sandal weather...my eyes were darting all over the place!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're nutts. not one thing wrong with nice weather
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i hate hot weather. not warm, but hot is crazy unbearable.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at the Mall yesterday and gorgeous toes everywhere.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pool parties, short skirts, sandals, tans, mandatory pedicures.....man I hate when it's nice out!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:

not gonna lie, i like the cold weather a lot more then hot weather. warm weather is "meh" depending on several factors. seeing all the flip-flops around used to be a good thing, but not anymore once i think about how i can't get any of them. wake me up when it's november [Confused]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to me, both extremes kinda suck.. january and february i freeze my ass off and july and august i sweat my ass off. the difference to me is, that i pay less in the summer than i do in the winter to keep my place warm and i'll easily deal with the hotness so i do some foot peeking.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My body deals with the cold better than the heat, but I like being outside and there is lots more to do in the summer. Not to mention all the barefeet out there to look at.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
to me, both extremes kinda suck.. january and february i freeze my ass off and july and august i sweat my ass off. the difference to me is, that i pay less in the summer than i do in the winter to keep my place warm and i'll easily deal with the hotness so i do some foot peeking.

it rained here today, but most of what i saw was just girls with no polish, chipped polish, and feet that shouldn't be seen. mostly soles were on my radar today =\
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

not gonna lie, i like the cold weather a lot more then hot weather. warm weather is "meh" depending on several factors. seeing all the flip-flops around used to be a good thing, but not anymore once i think about how i can't get any of them. wake me up when it's november [Confused]
Huh? So you don't want to see nice feet because you don't think you can get any?

I'm confused.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

So you don't want to see nice feet because you don't think you can get any?
Exactly! it becomes a distraction at that point. so i can do without them, and the warm weather for that matter.
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

sorry for the month long bump, but i've been happy as punch with the 40-50 degree weather we've been having after the hell of 80-90 degree weather a week or so back
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not complaining about warm weather, sat opposite lady on bus other day sexy sandals, bright red painted toes and then it got better - she took them off. I was in heaven thou wasnt easy getting off bus without bulge showing!! Soon as I got home had a great wank with that image in my head. May hot weather continue!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is not one time in my life you will ever hear me say that I dont like the hot weather. If it gets below 40 then I get cold and I hate being cold. Plus in the summer you get to see alot more feet [Smile]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links