Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » olive garden

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: olive garden
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at olive garden today and let me tell you there was about 20 girls who were there and came in that had pretty feet. it was suprising
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at the mall today & my head is still spinning! First day of Spring & the Roman sandals were out in full force. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phocker
Board Regular
Member # 31568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phocker   Email phocker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first day of spring and all the sexy flip flops come out!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a last gasp for winter here in north Texas yesterday. Friggen cold and believe it or not a light dusting of snow is on the ground right now. Not likely to see any feet here today. [Cry]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
We had a last gasp for winter here in north Texas yesterday. Friggen cold and believe it or not a light dusting of snow is on the ground right now. Not likely to see any feet here today. [Cry]

Yeah, it was pretty cold here today, too, but since it's Detroit, it's excusable.

However, the next few days are supposed to be warmer, and I hope to see at least a few flip-flop-wearing girls over the course of this week.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's in the 70s today here in Maryland. I had planned on shooting an old high school friend for her debut sets, but she hasn't been feeling well and had to make a trip to the hospital. Hope she's feeling okay as I haven't heard back from her.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in Iowa. It was in the 60's for 2 days, then it snowed and it's in the 40-50's again. Not many feet out now. [Cry]
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they were eating at Olive Garden -it greatly diminishes my interest

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I miss that place...used to live in calgary and they had one

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uh huh!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rastra:
I was at olive garden today and let me tell you there was about 20 girls who were there and came in that had pretty feet. it was suprising

That same thing happened to me, when I used to work on Point of Sale devices. I got a call to go see an Olive Garden and while I was working on some equipment in one of the rooms, a sorority came in to discuss some business. It was a wonderful seen. I was caught between a rock and a hard place, as I had to resolve the issue at the restaurant within a certain time frame, but I didn't want to leave the show I was looking at.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links