Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Massage parlor feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Massage parlor feet
BODIEFROMTHEWIRE
Board Regular
Member # 4415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BODIEFROMTHEWIRE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it sounds like a funny question but do you guys think safety and diseasewise its alright to smell a workers feet? I mean this in all seriousness cause ive always wondered.

Later foot brothers!
Bodie

--------------------
Knowledge is power...

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I highly doubt you would have anything to worry about. All you're doing is just smelling. Even if she would have a disease on her feet, I don't think smelling them would transfer it.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only thing that might be of concern for smelling feet is if they are too moldy and you are inhaling lots of spores.

that stuff may cause longer term lung problems if faced with spore inhalation habitually. otherwise, i just say sniff women's feet to your hearts content.

yes i have lung problems myself but i don't know if it got it from just sniffing women's feet.

i think i was susceptible to asthma since i was young so that could be it

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard to imagine "moldy" feet...

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mold doesn't grow on feet so I'm sure you're fine. And most diseases require mucous membranes to survive. So unless you're exchanging body fluids you shouldn't worry.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
It's hard to imagine "moldy" feet...

moldy shoes are usually the pre-requisite. can more likely occur with poorer women than women who take care of their shoes more carefully (ie. like letting them air out appropriately after wet weather).

there's alot of situations related to women's feet that can be outside of the proverbial "box". be careful out there fellas

[ March 25, 2010, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BODIEFROMTHEWIRE
Board Regular
Member # 4415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BODIEFROMTHEWIRE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler first off your the man and an idol for every foot pimp on here bro!

I was talking more along the line of std or getting a transferable disease (ie cold flu herpes hpv) from smelling and kissing feet since i remember u said even fj has a very minor chance of that.. I only ask cause ive been wanting to get back into the massageparlor game to check out some new feet and talent.. And i think ty is right moldy feet can occur but not like mold how we see it but spores not visible to the naked eye that are being inhaled deeply hehe

--------------------
Knowledge is power...

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

i think hpv and herpes can happen since those are skin to skin transferrable but i could be wrong.

but the feet would have to have either of those diseases, which is not very likely, especially herpes on the feet.

i thought i read somewhere though, that the bacteria or parasite or virus which cause hpv can be picked up in ordinary grime from the ground. that's not to say that feet are likely to contract the ailment from stepping in grime since the skin sampling on feet is not a fostering environment for the bacteria to grow, however that's not to say that the feet couldn't carry such grime and transfer hpv bacteria onto some skin that is prime real estate for anchoring down (ie. dick wrinkles LOL)

--------------------

-Tyler D.

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take my chances. [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BODIEFROMTHEWIRE
Board Regular
Member # 4415

dick wrinkles lol , u guys are the shit...

footjoy me too im gonna have to just take my chances

--------------------
Knowledge is power...

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let us know hoe that turns out

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the chances of a woman having a disease that could be transferred some how from her feet are insanely small, and add those to the odds of the woman you meet being one of them, and I'd say your fine.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life's too short to worry about shit like this.

Besides, if you're gonna worry about whether FEET can give you these diseases, for christ's sake how would you ever actually FUCK AND SUCK with a woman, for fear of what you might catch? You'd never do it!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dereck1224
Board Regular
Member # 20737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dereck1224   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone know of any massage parlors in the Bay Area that have women that will be willing to give a footjob. how do u ask them to do that for you
Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links