Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footjobs: How long do they last? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Footjobs: How long do they last?
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question for all the "givers" and "receivers" of Footjobs.
To the ladies, how long does it take you to make him nut?
And the guys, how long do you last until she makes you bust it?
But put yourself in this situation.
My wife was playing a little hard to get last Saturday night when I started fishing for some foot action, just because I wanted to stay home instead of take her to some stupid theater play..
Well eventually,, after some pouting and persistence LOL, she gave in... In no time I'm rock hard, lubed up and in footjob heaven feeling great...
About 30 seconds go by and she stops and says "since you were a meanie tonight and wouldn't take me out,, this is gonna be a "quickie",, I'm making you cum so fast it's gonna be over before it starts"! And with a sassyiness in her voice... Well of course I shot back and said,, "yah right go ahead try, I'll out till I'm ready"! She busted out laughing and said "you think so huh", and asked me how long I thought I could last? I said 10 minutes... She said,, no way,, I'll make you in less than five"!
So as the giver or receiver,, how long would the footjob last?

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had all that many footjobs, but I had a couple of memorable ones from a friend of mine a few years ago. As I recall, it was a combination of footjob and blowjob that went on, literally, for HOURS. I was naked on my couch, she was clothed but barefoot (it was one of those cases where she was into me but I wasn't really into her, but I let her "have her way with me" a bit).

She gave a seeeeriously good blowjob--very dedicated--and while I wasn't into the rest of her, she had nice looking feet. She got really into rubbing and pressing her feet on my cock, and it felt very very good. We used up a lot of oil (I don't remember for sure; I think it was peanut oil or olive oil) and she alternated between stroking, and then pressing hard on my cock, my balls, or both. She seemed to like eliciting grimaces of pleasure-pain from me. [Wink]

So yeah, it went on for hours, and I didn't orgasm until we'd had a lot of time in, and it was "time." It wasn't likely that I was going to achieve release just from the footjob, so I jerked off onto her feet.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only had footjobs from one lady. She was quite good and her feet really turned me on so usually didn't last very long. Maybe 5-10 minutes.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on many things. The technique, time of last nut, how into it is she?

Now that my wife has refined her technique she can get me off real quick, maybe 5 minutes. But I prefer to drag things out and try to make my footjob sessions last at least 10 minutes. I would prefer longer but sometimes her feet cramp up.

Before she knew how to give a foot job the way I liked we could play on and off for a long time and I still couldn't nut.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only had an orgasm from a footjob about 8-10 times but I would say 10-15 minutes...I don't usually try to reach an orgasm during the footjob...It's more of a 4 play thing for me...Feet in my face and an oily handjob at the same time is what I love(there is a petite little blond on Handjobs With A Twist that I adore)!..I don't like to rush it because the longer that I hold back, the more EXPLOSIVE the End Result...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends with me too. So many variables to consider. Such as the the time(are we just going to bed, is it the afternoon...)if time permits and their is no rush to it then I like to build myself up. I give her a massage, usually with a moisturizer cream of some sort. That usually gets me going pretty good plus it gives something back to her. [Smile]

My girl now knows how to give a pretty damn impressive FJ, that doesn't mean that sometimes I have to take things into my own hands though. But for the sake of answering the original question I would have to say that on average the actual FJ would last for me about 5 mins sometimes 10. If I counted the "foreplay" then we would be up around the hour mark [Smile]

Great question by the way

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine last a long time. my cock likes to get stoked nice and tight by some hot toes and usually women don't have the toe strength i need to cum fast.

however, ballerinas often do have the toe strength and their tight toe grip gets me nice and hard, but even then i can still last long.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It takes me a long time to cum when I am getting a foot job. Can be up to an hour. But when my wife let's me sniff, kiss, and suck her smelly toes & soles, I've gone as fast as 45 seconds! There have been times when she could almost count the number of strokes she would need to make with her hand on my dick before I would explode! She has some amazingly great feet, soft, wrinkled and (in my opinion) smell just right!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe 5 or 10 minutes.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one I got from one of my models. She only used her big toe and it only took 4 minuts to make me explode. She's VERY good at what she does [Smile] .

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/23073/mistress-makes-me-cum-with-just-her-electric-blue-big-toe

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first time we did it was like 15 minutes, because I was just testing out techniques..
This second time was about an even 10. (He really was blown away by how much better it was the second time)

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamaicanfeet I can see why that only tok 4 minutes. Damn.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Tyler: the best FJs I've had were given by a friend who is a retired ballerina and went on to teach yoga and pilates.

Her toes were strong and flexible and could grip my shaft tightly. She was not shy about squeezing and tugging on it forcefully.

If needed, she could make me cum in a couple of minutes, but she would often delay the process by bringing me to the brink, and then covering the tip of my cock with her second toe while squeezing the glans with her other toes. After 4 or 5 cycles of this she would let me blow like a volcano.

The best part was that she genuinely enjoyed the activity. She would remark about what a good "workout" it was as she coyly rubbed my jizz over her foottops with her talented toes...

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ppnorthwest:
I'm with Tyler: the best FJs I've had were given by a friend who is a retired ballerina and went on to teach yoga and pilates.

I also agree with the above statement. In general trained feet perform better and make footjobs shorter. In my case the girls were gymnast and ballerinas.

However, the best footjob I've received was from neither a gymnast nor a ballerina, it was delivered by an athletic nursing student.

I'd say I last between 10 min and an hour if I'm just trying to get off. I've lasted much, much longer if we're engaged in a long edging session or the girl doesn't know what she is doing.

I'm still waiting for the girl who has the right combination of perfect feet, skills and enthusiasm that can make me pop in <5 min.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on factors such has
1. Hotness of the feet.
2. Angle
3. Amount of lube
4. How long since you've last cum.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links