Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A foot fantasy idea--what do you think of it?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A foot fantasy idea--what do you think of it?
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This occurred to me the other day, and I figured I'd run it by the people here to see who thought what about it.

It's a simple idea, but a little "out there". Wouldn't be the end of the world if everyone said EWWW, NOOOO! or something. Just a thought.

So, the idea is, you have a girl who's cute, and has really nice feet--maybe they're just as sweaty and/or smelly as you love them. And you're full-on intimate with this girl, so body-fluid exchange is not a no-no.

So you have this girl take her sweaty feet out of the shoes she's been wearing all day, and she takes a piece of fruity bubblegum and chews it for a minute or so, and then she winds it all around and in between her bare toes--and that's where you come in, to nibble the gum out from being wound between her toes, and then it ends up in your mouth, to be chewed and drained of any tasty foot-flavor it's managed to pick up. [Mmm]

So, what do you think? Would you be into doing that with your girl?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking that you're meaning something along these lines? [Smile]

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/preview_shots/blow_pops072.jpg

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm thinking that you're meaning something along these lines? [Smile]

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/preview_shots/blow_pops072.jpg

Patrick

Hey, check out that cool tee!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty gross sounding to me. But to each his own.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a hot picture! I'd probably do that, no doubt. Why not? We lick, and suck on feet, what's the difference with some sweet bubble gum?
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have at it Play..It sound fun to me...I'm a little out there tho...As long as it doesn't involve another GUY, PEE, POOP OR BLOOD...I'm game to try it...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally like them clean and odor free, but if that's your thing I say go for it.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links