Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do people still use windows live?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: do people still use windows live?
ringo09
Board Regular
Member # 34856

Icon 3 posted      Profile for ringo09   Email ringo09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had the pleasure to chat to a couple of girls with a foot fetish on windows live but it seems to be increasiingly hard to find a girl willing to chat about her feet. Just wanted to start this thread to see if anyone fancies a chat on messenger. To add me just add ringo.08@live.co.uk and hopefully we can chat soon [Smile]
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah...the Beatles have many secrets it seems... [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have Windows Live Messenger but I don't think it does you any good. I'm a guy lol. If anyone wants though, my e-mail is rocky11185@hotmail.com. Add me if you wanna chat.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm contemplating getting rid of it, every time I log in I have about 10 different "people" add me to WLM, I added 3 of them before last week and they started the convos with me but it just leads into them saying they want me to watch their cam shows. :S
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I'm contemplating getting rid of it, every time I log in I have about 10 different "people" add me to WLM, I added 3 of them before last week and they started the convos with me but it just leads into them saying they want me to watch their cam shows. :S

It maybe those virus things or whatever/whoever they are.I get alot of those requests on WLM where,when you accept they stay online & you get messages saying i'm on webcam i want to have sex & S**t like that lol so i reject block &/or delete them lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Yeah I just had 3 of those requests today - very annoying! I use Yahoo Messenger for my 'foot contacts' only [Smile]

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i use it

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links