Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish in Amsterdam?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot fetish in Amsterdam?
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all.

For some time now I have been wondering what the fetish scene is like in Amsterdam. To think that there are the worlds beautiful women who are willing to do fetish shows for men like us. Has anyone been?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
womensfeetlover
Board Regular
Member # 38748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for womensfeetlover   Email womensfeetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive been twice dude!

Believe me, they are totally awesome with it. Just ask the girl exactly what you want. Believe me, they have heard it 1 million times before!

Ive had 2 feet sessions in the Dam. Just asked them to get naked and let me play with their feet! 50 euro for 15-20 mins.

Hope you enjoy your trip!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Sounds good. I really want to go. Everyone is so open with it. I love that sort of atmosphere. Good times.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmh

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Wows. Sounds like we have somewhere nice to go. So much choice! Hehe quite sexy. One just hopes that they have stinky feet

--------------------

mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least in this realm one shouldnt have to worry about STDs!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
womensfeetlover
Board Regular
Member # 38748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for womensfeetlover   Email womensfeetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny you should talk about stinky feet. I was hoping for stinky feet but annoyingly the two I got barely had any smell.

Annoying, but I enjoyed as best I could.

Peace.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

If they don't have stinky feet then it's all a waste a time lol

thanks for the heads up.

--------------------

freddie417
Board Regular
Member # 30895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freddie417     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My experiance was fantastic, i went into the booth with the most gorgeous women ive ever seen. She was from Latin america, about 5ft tall with perfect small feet. I told her that i liked feet and she said 'she didnt understand', she asked me to show her so i pointed to her feet and she said 'oh! do you want to smell' i said yes and she put them in my face. The smell of her feet was amazing, like a cheesy sweaty smell. She said 'you like' and let me smell her feet through the whole experiance. In the end she finished me off while i had her feet in my face, Amazing!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been three times my carbon copy, the lady I chose had black high heels on and her feet stunk of cheese even though I never smelt them!
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The smell of her feet was amazing, like a cheesy sweaty smell. She said 'you like' and let me smell her feet through the whole experiance. In the end she finished me off while i had her feet in my face, Amazing!"
Comment by freddie417

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links