Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 8. The Celebrity Museum of Photographs and The Appeal (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 8. The Celebrity Museum of Photographs and The Appeal
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim Kardashian all the way. There's no way you can look at her pictures and not think she's gonna win it all. [Drool]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a crazy week it was last week. Both Alba and Olivia loses. This week, things are not that crazy for those two. They have easily winnable matches. But at least Olivia will stay ahead of Alba. Man, these races have me on the edge of my seat. Even though Olivia is ahead of Alba by a win in the win column, one win doesn't mean a whole lot when there's still a lot of season left. This is really nail-biting stuff.

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:

One more thing. Is it me or does Annalynne McCord look like she wants to be the next Heath Ledger as The Joker in a new Batman movie?

Absolutely. As a matter of fact, the joke's on Angelina Jolie.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
at your cervis
Board Regular
Member # 38784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for at your cervis   Email at your cervis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This contest is the coolest thing I've ever seen. I can definitely see what all the fuss is about. Even though the polls have closed down, I've already found a favorite topic on this forum.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah man, tisdale lost

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 6-2-0-.750
Jessica Alba 5-2-0-.714
Blake Lively 3-5-0-.375
Ali Larter 2-5-0-.285

Division II

Marisa Miller 8-0-0-1.000
Fergie 3-4-0-.428
Jessica Simpson 2-5-0-.285
Maria Menounos 1-6-0-.142

Division III

Carmen Electra 6-1-0-.857
Kim Kardashian 5-2-0-.714
Ashley Tisdale 1-6-0-.142
Charlize Theron 1-7-0-.125

Division IV

Adriana Lima 6-1-0-.857
Miranda Kerr 5-2-0-.714
Eva Longoria 4-3-0.571
Emma Stone 2-6-0-.250

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 7-0-1-.937
Jennifer Aniston 2-4-1-.357
Angelina Jolie 1-6-0-.142
Scarlett Johansson 0-7-0-.000

Division II

Audrina Patridge 6-1-0-.857
Katy Perry 5-2-0-.714
Jessica Stroup 3-4-0-.428
Paris Hilton 1-7-0-.125

Division III

Megan Fox 7-0-0-1.000
Eliza Dushku 4-3-0-.571
Rihanna 3-4-0-.428
Lindsay Lohan 2-5-0-.285

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 5-2-0-.714
Carrie Underwood 5-3-0-.625
Eva Mendes 4-3-0-.571
Vanessa Hudgens 0-7-0-.000

----

THE CELEBRITY MUSEUM OF PHOTOGRAPHS AND THE APPEAL

That was the heading that I gave for this week's competition. It has certainly been a museum of photographs and other interests because never before has a week been dominated about how great the pictures were more than about what the matches meant for some of these ladies. After all, this is the museum and in those places, the focus is placed on what it is that it specializes in. In our case, the images of famous women and how their feet were displayed. I'm very happy about the turnout of support I received on these pictures because it truly places the emphasis on what this contest is about. This contest gives the fans what they really want to see (or what they've wanted to see for a long time): a gallerie of great pictures over the course of each week that this contest is up and running. And I'm happy that the fans get the chance to speak out about that.

Week 8s have been very fun weeks in The Fashionistas. Last year, the focus was on the historic first encounter between Carmen Electra and Kim Kardashian, as those two were undefeated when going into Week 8 of last year. This time, it was more about the pictures than it was about the matches, although some matches still stood out more than others.

----

MS. AMERICA WINS ONE FOR HER COUNTRY!

Marisa Miller is certainly living up to the title I gave her as the OFFICIAL Symbol of the AFC.

Marisa Miller participated in the first season of this contest two years ago and did terribly. For that, I didn't make her a part of the 2009 season. I decided to give her a second chance to make an impact in the National Fashionistas because I felt she was overlooked the first time and because she became more popular over the last couple of years. I felt she was underrated in the foot fetish community and felt that she was someone who the people were willing to accept and cater to.

I decided to make Marisa Miller as the Official Symbol of the AFC because she is the token insignia of what it is to be a part of, and embraced, in the AMERICAN Female Class. She is the most patriotic of the bunch who's in that class and I thought I would cash in big time by handing her the responsibilities of being the representative and spokeswoman for the American Female Class. Marisa is the only one who carries such a title. No one in the NFC is given the statues as the OFFICIAL Symbol of its class. I have yet to find the "appropriate" lady to carry that responsibility. By that alone, makes Marisa stand out from her peers.

Marisa is living up to the hype and she has scored a huge victory against someone who's a heavy favorite in the opposite class in Audrina Patridge. This certainly was an instant classic, as people will remember this one for a long time to come. The AFC and NFC are on opposite ends of the world, and to have Marisa defeat someone who plays a prominent role in the NFC is a cause for a huge celebration for the AFC.

For Audrina, this loss is going to sting. Kate Beckinsale is still a strong contender in the NFC. In the playoffs, the two division champions with the best records get a bye in the first round. Right now, Audrina would be the number 3 seed if the season ended today, thus forcing her to compete in the first round of the playoffs. Audrina has to worry about that and the fact that Katy Perry has pulled within a game of Audrina. Audrina seemed very strong from the very beginning. Now she finds herself in two problems. She has to stay ahead of Katy Perry while having to play catchup to Kate Beckinsale for the number 2 seed for the NFC tournament at the same. All of a sudden, Audrina is starting to get the feel of what it's like to be in a situation where you are asked to withstand the challenges that comes with being in the Fashionistas.

For Marisa Miller, all is well. Not only does she remain undefeated, but she also has a commanding lead over Fergie in her division. Fergie has to make up for a 4.5-game deficit with only nine weeks to go in the regular season. With the way Marisa is going, it is very hard to see how Fergie is going to pass Miller. Instead, Fergie should just focus on the Wild Card.

Next week, I will give a presentation on Marisa Miller and highlight her All-American image and sex appeal. Once again, here are her pictures.

Marisa Miller --

http://img168.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmar.jpg/
http://img180.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmar.jpg/
http://img156.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmar.jpg/
http://img190.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmar.jpg/
http://img514.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmar.jpg/
http://img200.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmar.jpg/
--
Special Appeal
http://img7.imageshack.us/i/nationalmarisamodeling.jpg/
http://img717.imageshack.us/i/nationalmarisamodeling1.jpg/
http://img9.imageshack.us/i/nationalmarisamodeling1.jpg/
http://img59.imageshack.us/i/nationalmarisamodeling1.jpg/
http://img132.imageshack.us/i/nationalmarisamodeling1.jpg/

For Marisa to win one for the AFC is like winning one for her country.

----

ANNALYNNE McCORD, "2"-0. THE REST OF HER DIVISION, 0-6.

These records reflect what has happened in Division IV of the NFC over the last two weeks. This week, McCord was the only girl to win a match in her division. Last week, even though McCord took the week off, she still scored a big victory because the other three girls in her division lost their matches then. With that week off, it was a win for McCord in essence. That's why the quotation marks on the 2 in 2-0. She went from third place to first in that division over the course of that time. However, it's still anyone's race to win that division. I don't think anyone is going to run away from the rest of that group, and I think that race is going to go right down to the wire.

----

A RIVALRY THAT IS NO MORE

While the Carmen Electra/Kim Kardashian became to be the first GREAT rivalry in Fashionistas history, the one of Kate Beckinsale vs. Scarlett Johansson is THE first rivalry in NFF history, though it was never as popular as the Carmen/Kim war.

Over the first two years of this contest, Kate and Scarlett were the leaders of Division I of the NFC, usually running away from the others in that group. They traded wins every time, with Scarlett winning their first match together. Scarlett's biggest win over Beckinsale was in the Class Championship match in the playoffs (the semi finals) in where Scarlett advanced to the first ever Finals Classics.

Even though they are now 3-3 against each other in their careers, this rivalry seems to be dead because Scarlett's poop performance this year and of Kate's continued dominance in the NFC over the years.

It is with a lot of shame and pure disgust on my part to say that the first rivalry in all of Foot Fetish Hollywood is pretty much no more.

----

KATY PERRY IS NOT ONLY THE KIDs CHOICE, BUT ALSO THE ADULTS CHOICE

Katy Perry was one of the more popular choices for this week's competition. The National Fashionistas took full advantage covering every angle of Katy Perry's appearance on Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards in ways that no one else in this forum was able to highlight. As soon as I saw what happened to Katy, I was right on top of it and knew that this was what I wanted to show the people. To bad for anyone else who had poor and limited coverage of the event because I knew that the Fashionistas and was able to let the fans in on what the fuss and commotion was all about. Not only did I have Katy Perry's feet covered, but so did that green stuff.

Katy Perry used a great strategy by appealing to the young people at that event, which it helped carry over into this week.

It really payed off because now, she's right behind Audrina Patridge for the division lead.

Before I change the topic, let me give you one last look at Katy Perry being blasted by the slime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiTj1dWP830&feature=related

The other thing I liked about that clip was when the guy said that Precious won the award, the whole place got QUIET. But when he said he was joking and that Miley Cyrus won the award, the whole place came back to life. Good stuff!

To see the pictures again, go back to the first page of this thread.

----

VANESSA COULDN'T KEEP UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN

79-22? What else is there to say? That passes Marisa Miller vs Paris Hilton was the thrid-most lopsided victory in history, behind Megan Fox vs Shakira in Week 14 of last year's contest, and Carmen Electra vs Erica Durance in the year before that.

Kim Kardahian is back!

----

THE WINNING STREAK STILL IN TACT.

The top two seeds from the NFC last year finally faced each other for the first time as Megan Fox went up against Eva Mendes. As great of a competitor Mendes is, Megan Fox is still on cruise control. So much so that she has tied Carmen Electra's record for most consecutive wins in regular season play in Fashionistas history. Megan has now won 23 straight regular season matches. Megan is one win away from adding another chapter to her dominance.

If you add what she did in the playoffs, Megan Fox is now 26-0 in her career.

----

Thanks everyone for all your support on the pictures and matches. Let's hope we get more voters for next week as Week 9 comes to your way this Tuesday night. We are half way through before the playoffs starts. Let's see what the second half of the season brings us.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
KATY PERRY IS NOT ONLY THE KIDs CHOICE, BUT ALSO THE ADULTS CHOICE

let me give you one last look at Katy Perry being blasted by the slime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiTj1dWP830&feature=related

The other thing I liked about that clip was when the guy said that Precious won the award, the whole place got QUIET. But when he said he was joking and that Miley Cyrus won the award, the whole place came back to life. Good stuff!

That was so funny. Why would any kid vote for Precious? I would've been shocked, too. But enough about her because National is right when he said that the Fashionistas coverage of what happened to Katy Perry was quite comprehensive. The video clip and the many pictures gave the voters a lot things to go on when it came time to vote. I saw only one pic of Katy Perry from that event in the celebrity section of this forum. But over here, we got the whole enchilada. This is why I choose to come here and to Nusuth celebrityfeet4us site for the pics instead of anywhere else on this entire forum.

I'm also happy of how AnnaLynne McCord is staying focused in order to stay ahead in her division. Wow, National, you are really keeping a tab on the trends on how well these ladies are doing. I did not realized that Mendes, Hudgens, and Underwood ALL lost this week and the week before until you brought it up. The fact that McCord won this week and had the bye last week while all that was happening was very sneaky. McCord did half the work to get to the top of her division.

This is a well orchestrated contest where everything become a chess match. I love it.

I can't wait for Miranda Kerr to return next week and I can't wait to see how National is going to highlight Marisa Miller's presence in this contest when next week rolls around.

Can't wait for Tuesday and Week 9.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katy Perry was very popular this week, for sure. Her pictures were awesome and there were several comments made about her throughout the week, which goes to show that this contest is the only place on this forum where the celebrities truly live and shine the brightest. It was nice to see people show some love for Katy because she has been relatively quiet to start the season. Now she's rolling into the second half of the season on a very hot streak. If Audrina is not careful, Katy will be right ahead of her in the standings and Audrina can find herself having to catch up to Katy for the division lead, and Kate Beckinsale for the possible second seed in the playoff tournament for the NFC. I knew that Katy will get herself together and put together some great matches. With Audrina's loss, this is Katy's chance to pounce on her. She has to be relentless because Audrina doesn't look like the type who would slip again so soon.

It was an unbelievable sight to see Audrina ACTUALLY lose a match. To see someone like Audrina lose just goes to show how competitive this field actually is.

As hot as Audrina is, Marisa is also extremely hot. Those feet of hers know hot to stay looking hoot.

Megan Fox 26-0? How incredible is THAT? She seems like an automatic contender to make the finals.

The AFC is still looking like anyone can get the number 1 seed for the playoffs. Well, for the time being, Marisa can get that first spot. I can't wait to see what the second half of the season holds for her.

What a great season this is turning out to be.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National said:

"VANESSA COULDN'T KEEP UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN

79-22? What else is there to say? That passes Marisa Miller vs Paris Hilton was the thrid-most lopsided victory in history, behind Megan Fox vs Shakira in Week 14 of last year's contest, and Carmen Electra vs Erica Durance in the year before that.

Kim Kardahian is back!"

Sounds like this game has a rich history developing. That's so neat! But yeah, I love the headline you had about Vanessa not keeping up with her. I get the joke. Very catchy, man. I mean, Vanessa was NO match for Kim, nor will she ever be. That match should've been handed to Kim instead of having to make her go up against Hudgens. But who in the world did Kim lose to? I can see those two losses happening to her when she gets old or something. But Kim is ripe and ready to take on ANY girl on the planet. Kim all the way this year.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmericanSymbol
Board Regular
Member # 33897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmericanSymbol   Email AmericanSymbol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

MS. AMERICA WINS ONE FOR HER COUNTRY!

Marisa Miller is certainly living up to the title I gave her as the OFFICIAL Symbol of the AFC.

Marisa Miller participated in the first season of this contest two years ago and did terribly. For that, I didn't make her a part of the 2009 season. I decided to give her a second chance to make an impact in the National Fashionistas because I felt she was overlooked the first time and because she became more popular over the last couple of years. I felt she was underrated in the foot fetish community and felt that she was someone who the people were willing to accept and cater to.

I decided to make Marisa Miller as the Official Symbol of the AFC because she is the token insignia of what it is to be a part of, and embraced, in the AMERICAN Female Class. She is the most patriotic of the bunch who's in that class and I thought I would cash in big time by handing her the responsibilities of being the representative and spokeswoman for the American Female Class. Marisa is the only one who carries such a title. No one in the NFC is given the statues as the OFFICIAL Symbol of its class. I have yet to find the "appropriate" lady to carry that responsibility. By that alone, makes Marisa stand out from her peers.

Next week, I will give a presentation on Marisa Miller and highlight her All-American image and sex appeal. Once again, here are her pictures.

Marisa Miller --

http://img168.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmar.jpg/
http://img180.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmar.jpg/
http://img156.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmar.jpg/
http://img190.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmar.jpg/
http://img514.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmar.jpg/
http://img200.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmar.jpg/
--
Special Appeal
http://img7.imageshack.us/i/nationalmarisamodeling.jpg/
http://img717.imageshack.us/i/nationalmarisamodeling1.jpg/
http://img9.imageshack.us/i/nationalmarisamodeling1.jpg/
http://img59.imageshack.us/i/nationalmarisamodeling1.jpg/
http://img132.imageshack.us/i/nationalmarisamodeling1.jpg/

For Marisa to win one for the AFC is like winning one for her country.

Thanks a million, National, for taking the time to appreciate Marisa Miller and having the people realize just how valuable she is. To me, Marisa IS the American Symbol. No girl in the NFC is given the title as the official girl of that class because whatever qualities you found in Marisa Miller were those you couldn't find in the girls of the NFC. The AFC SHOULD be the class that leads the way and should be the class that destroys the NFC. I think Marisa Miller is the perfect woman to take on the task of leading her class to a world championship.

You said how you would give a presentation on Marisa? Well, I can't wait for that. If there's anyone who can take care of a celeb and make her look her best, it's National. Marisa Miller belongs in this contest because this is where she's treated with the most love and appreciation.

Thanks National.

God Bless You, and God Bless the American Female Class.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ugh.. sorry i missed this past week. i have been unfortunately involved in a medical problem with my wife so i havent been able to do much else, but it seems that my gal audrina could have used my help. cant wait to see todays contest.

one last comment.. paris-ite.. 1-7??? where's night-mare in paris-ite to defend her?!

yeah, thats what i thought [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links