Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » From Cracked.com: 6 Depraved Sexual Fetishes That Are Older Than You Think. Guess #4

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: From Cracked.com: 6 Depraved Sexual Fetishes That Are Older Than You Think. Guess #4
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.cracked.com/article_18472_6-depraved-sexual-fetishes-that-are-older-than-you-think.html

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Mona.
I love it... "sweat-pruned glory"
[Mmm]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Necrophilia is the fucking of dead bodies. Although considering the recent popularity of "vampire romance," having sex with a pale lifeless meatwad is apparently mainstream now.

(picture of Twilight's Edward)"

...I know it's humor, but it's a shame that necro is probably more mainstream than feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all -we are not depraved (at least most of us).

Secondly- the thought that attraction to feet is something that we pick or choose during certain periods where it is opportune to do so seems very unlikely. Has anyone on this board not been attracted to feet then chosen to "aquire " a fetish"?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
[QB] First of all -we are not depraved (at least most of us).

Exactly. That is why I think these "cute" little write-ups that pop up on the web need to be pointed out. When someone's fetish is shown in a negative light, I think feedback is warranted.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not even sure I'd classify many of these as "fetishes," but just rather kinks.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
First of all -we are not depraved (at least most of us).

Secondly- the thought that attraction to feet is something that we pick or choose during certain periods where it is opportune to do so seems very unlikely. Has anyone on this board not been attracted to feet then chosen to "aquire " a fetish"?

Very well said, it's not like one day we just decided" you know, I'm gonna start being attracted to feet".

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw this post too, as i go to cracked frequently, and I thought this was funny. How can something so beautiful appear gross to people? Their loss!

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefoot_maniac:
i saw this post too, as i go to cracked frequently, and I thought this was funny. How can something so beautiful appear gross to people? Their loss!

Well, that pic of caveman feet that they inserted in the article didn't help.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links