Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how to get GF to take pics??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how to get GF to take pics??
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to take pics of my girls feet but she never seems to interested. She knows I like feet and we do everything else but whenever I take a few pics she will laugh at it and say "wwwhhhhhyyy." I dont want to be creepy about it and I would never post them or anything without her permission. I try to make it fun but I think she sees no purpose in it. Anyone have any ideas/thoughts?
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put a big mirror behind your back, so when she walks into the room and looks into the mirror she will see a foot on your screen; she'll become curious. When she asks what your looking at; tell her your admiring some girls feet on Wus that her bf took the night before. Then fix her a roofie colada and snap pics while shes passed out.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kiddin dude. Sneak one good pic of her soles-toes, post it on here and if let her read the responses.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by evolved:
I try to make it fun but I think she sees no purpose in it. Anyone have any ideas/thoughts?

tell her the purpose is so you can look at them and masterbate later when she is not around to serve your immediate needs.

if she truly respects you for telling the truth, then she will understand and let you take care of this need. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetfixations
BANNED
Member # 38817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetfixations   Author's Homepage   Email feetfixations       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you are going thru what alot of other guys that have a foot fetish go thur. They have a foot fetish and the women that they are with knows about it but yet she will not let him be into her feet. I run into alot of guys that have that problem and it boils down to the women just not being open minded about it, most women ask "why" and thats the thing why ask "why". Its not for them to understand cause they are not the one with the fetish so of course they will not understand and even when the guy explains it they still are not going to understand so why ask "why"? Alot of guys will tell me "my lady or wife will never let me touch her feet" and I am like WTF? She knows you have a foot fetish but yet will not let you touch her feet cause most of them say their women will say "I hate feet" or "I don't like my feet" well its not about what she thinks about her feet if you love this man and knows what he likes why not get outside the box and give it to him no matter what it is after all its not harming anyone. My wife knows I love feet, knows I have a foot fetish, knows I will always love feet and she is cool with me doing whatever I want to her feet and to other women feet. My suggestion would be have a long sit down and break it down to her how you love her feet and want to show them off to the world no matter what she thinks about her feet cause its not about what she thinks about her feet others would love her feet and she needs to see that or just get you a open minded women that is totally understanding to what you are into.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she only against pictures or against foot fetish play in general? I think we should all bookmark The Dan Savage article for posts like these, and it should be emailed to the girls as a sort of conscious raising.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/december-9-2009,36053/

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetfixations
BANNED
Member # 38817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetfixations   Author's Homepage   Email feetfixations       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife is mizz belize on www.feetfixations.com
Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she just isnt into to taking pics she enjoys the things we do with her feet she just seems not into taking pics at all...
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think if she respects you and cares about you and if you are totally honest with her, she could give up her hesitations and let you take pics. If not, then perhaps you should reshelve and try a different tactic, as in going more slowly and see how she warms up eventually?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links