Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Airport shuttle feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Airport shuttle feet
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So recently I arrived home from Vegas late at night and was taking the shuttle back to the long term parking. In the back there were two groups of ladies totaling six. They had just returned from somewhere warm as they were all tan and wearing sandles.

Soon it was just me and these six ladies in the back when I overheard them start talking about feet. A couple were complaining of their feet and toes being cold and what it was going to feel like having to get out in the slightly snowey parking lot. One was complaining that her feet were swollen after the flight and said I don't even recognize these feet. Another complained of sore feet and then another complimented a woman from the other group on her cute sandles. Keep in mind that when women talk about their feet it usually involves sticking them out in front of her, looking at them and wiggling their toes.

At this point I was in feet overload. Three of the six were hot, probably mid to late 30's and had nice feet. The others were decent looking, but all had nice, tan, pedicured feet. All I could think at this point was imagine if one of them said, "hey, we've got a man back here lets put him to use". I could "warm up" the cold toes, rub the sore/swollen feet, etc. I imagined them all ganging up on me in the back of this shuttle. I can always fantisize. Never said anything though because I'm married and didn't want to come off weird or creepy either. Anyone ever experience something similar being in a group of women you don't know who start talking about their feet?

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm was with a group of friends (I think it was 5 - all girls having lunch and just generally talking about relationships).

I SWEAR I didn't sway the conversation in any way, but the subject of toe-sucking came up and one of the girls (Backstory: she has a BF she's fallen wayyy for and he for her, all she seems to talk about [Tongue] ) said there is no way she would "let" James suck her toes, I'll quote: "If he was into sucking toes or getting his toes sucked, I'd just be like, 'can you not please?'"

Freaks her out etc and I asked if it was the ONLY thing that he could get off on in foreplay, she wouldn't "let" him suck her toes and she basically said, "No, I'll just give him a blowjob or something rather than that."

It amazed me she was THAT against it, but there ya go [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
All I could think at this point was imagine if one of them said, "hey, we've got a man back here lets put him to use". I could "warm up" the cold toes, rub the sore/swollen feet, etc. I imagined them all ganging up on me in the back of this shuttle.

OMFG, now you're thinkin!!! That is a type of fantasy i would've probably been hoping for too!

Just from the way you described them, i know i would want to be all over at least 3 of them, Hee Hee

I would love to be held down by the lesser 3 and forced to sniff the foot of one of the top 3, lick the foot of another of the top 3, and then have my wee wee rubbed by the soles of the hottest one.

and if i had a g/f or wife, i'd just be like what happens in vegas stays in vegas. would have to get all their feet smell off of my face & schlong before returning home though, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetfixations
BANNED
Member # 38817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetfixations   Author's Homepage   Email feetfixations       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look at situations like that as a opportunity to try to rub on her feet or get some quick photos. I take my small point and shoot camera with me every where I go just for things like that, never know when a opportunity will come up to get some photos of some very nice feet. Alot of time I find alot of women have no problem if I just nicely tell them "hello, I was just out trying to enjoy myself, but I looked and saw that you have some very lovely feet would you mind if I took a few photos of them" now that my sound corny but you would be suprized at the success rate I get alot say no but alot say yes as well so just be fearless and try to take advantage of opportunity's like that. Keep you a camera with you at all times a very small point and shoot I would say your cell phone camera but most cell phone cameras don't take nice pics like a camera would. www.feetfixations.com
Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:

It amazed me she was THAT against it, but there ya go [Tongue]

I'm quite amazed that she'd be willing to put his genitals in her mouth and to suck on them until ejaculate filled her mouth, but not let her toes be sucked on!

I don't think I understand people xD

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links