Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wife/GF - Foot/Shoe fetish... Wowww...!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife/GF - Foot/Shoe fetish... Wowww...!!!
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

I wanted some opinions from guys OR their wives/gf's who are into foot/shoe fetish. That means if she "supports" it, "goes along" with it, or "enjoys" it??? Please share your experiences, and some comments on the following subjects -

She's supports or goes along with or enjoys you -
Kissing & Licking her feet (be specific)
Kissing/licking her shoes (be sepeific)
Sometimes Tramples you (walks on you)
Gives Foot jobs
Gives Shoe jobs
...Etc...

Thanks.

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I opened my gt up to the foot fetish; beforehand, she was okay with it when I first told her.

Maybe I opened her up a bit too much, because now she may be developing a fetish of her own. ...For my feet. O_O

Anyway, I've kissed, licked, and sucked on her feet and toes, but I haven't really considered the trampling; I doubt she'd want to do that. I'm also not going to push the footjob folder, either at this point.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife fully supports and even enjoys it. I've kissed, licked her feet sucked her toes and have had foot jobs. You were asking for specifics so I will copy a true story that I've posted before. It happened about a year before we were married.

Anyone ever kiss the feet of their girlfriend/wife after losing a bet or at some game? I have a few times, but one incident sticks out above all others for my wife and I.

A few years ago when we were living together we had a house with a basketball hoop outback on the garage. I used to shoot around after work. I'm not a good player, but not terrible either. Well, one day my then girlfriend was outside and I asked her if she wanted to shoot around and play a game a PIG. For those who don't know PIG is a game where the first person shoots and if they make the basket the next person has to shoot from the same spot and if they miss it they get the letter P, and so one. First to get all three letters (in other words missing 3 shots the other made) loses.

Well, I started off well, up PI to nothing when it was her turn and she made one. I missed. Soon she tied it up both with PI. After a series of me making shots that she made, finally I missed and she made one. WEll, as you can guess I missed and lost. She began jumping up and down saying "I win, I win" I was embarrassed and pissed. I immediately challenged her to another gamed and said I would kick her ass.

Well, I went first and missed she made her first shot and I missed again. Within the next 3 shots she made 2 of them and I missed losing the second game in under 2 minutes. Imagine losing to your live-in girlfriend who's 5ft 4 with small size 5 and 1/2, red toed, feet. Well she waisted no time rubbing it in saying how she won and kicked my ass, and how I lost to my girlfriend.

I went inside so the neighbors would not hear as she was getting a bit loud. She followed me up to our room and said that I should kiss her feet for losing so bad. There was no bet on the game, she just decided I should kiss her feet for losing. She kicked off her pink J Crew flip flops and planted her gorgeous feet in my face. I began to kiss them and she said it wasn't enough, she wanted them licked, sucked and worshiped. I began to worship her feet embarrassed at the loss, but more turned on than I'd ever been . She would continue to make fun of me saying how quickly she kicked my ass in the second game and reminded me of why I was worshiping her feet. This lasted a good 15-20 minutes. When it was all done we stripped and I went up a bit and pleasured her till she was finished. We then had sex and I came in maybe a minute.

It was completetly unforgettable and if we ever have trouble getting in the mood talking about this can get us both worked up quick. After that she only beat me maybe once again playing PIG, but never at all like that one day.

She still brings that up, even as recently as this week. She does it to get us both going and to make sure I pay extra special attention to her feet.

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My now wife support my love for women feet also and I am often licking, sucking and giving her foot massages.
She is okay with me playing around with other women feet (when I find one who is interesting) and sometimes if I get to know these other ladies real good I can bring them home to play with their feet and take a few picture and make a video too.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not into most of the things you mentioned girlyfootlvr, but my wife is definitely into it and enjoys it. there isnt anything hotter to me than to suck her toes or lick her soles when not specifically in a sexual situation and hear her moan a little. there have been times when i have done that and it's been enough to put her in the mood for it to continue into the bedroom. she also isnt shy about putting her feet in my face while we are having sex.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't use the word "support". because it sounds as if she was doing it just for me. my wife truly enjoys and loves it.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has known about my foot fetish since we were kids...I didn't know back in 1986 that it (my adoration for petty feet) was as intense as it is...As we got older, I learned about sucking toes, worshipping, foot jobs, etc....She has always been game to try whatever I wanted and she used it as a learning tool to KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO to keep me happy...It's one thing to have a foot session with a ROOKIE....It's something totally different with a PRO, WHO KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT YOU LIKE AND LOVES TO GIVE IT TO YOU!..I'm a blessed man!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I live together and she's always telling me to do whatever I want to her feet. She puts them in my face or on my lap and starts rubbing me quite often. If I'm playing a game, usually COD MW2, she sits at the computer with her feet in my crotch the most the time. She loves the attention to her feet, even though she doesn't think they're good looking. I can worship whenever I want. I get trampled almost always on demand. She gives me footjobs very often too.
Posts: 1563 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My GF does it all except the trample thing. I just dont get. Nor do i kiss or lick her shoes

The best is after she works out and i take off her sweaty shoes and socks

Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a girlfriend of a SERIOUS foot fetishist.. and before I dated him, I wouldn't let ANYONE touch my feet. I knew they were cute as hell, but didn't like having them touched because they were so sensitive. But I knew that my man had a foot fetish before even dating him (Ah, the joys of facebook!) and decided I wouldn't let that turn me away because I liked him so much. Needless to say, once he stuck my toes in his mouth, I was hooked.

I don't just support his fetish, I love it! I'm starting up my own site in the somewhat near future-- it's been rather delayed due to loads of bullshit in my personal life, but I swear it's coming!!

I love to have my feet worshipped, rubbed, sniffed, give footjobs, I'm constantly posing them to drive him insane.. and I actually love to suck my own toes, and having my own worn nylons stuffed under my nose during foreplay or sex is SUPER hot.

So to sum it up, he's passed his fetish on to me. I'm sure I'll have to experiment with other girls' feet someday [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links