Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is there anything better than....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is there anything better than....
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smelling & tasting a sexy pair of feet that have been in high heels all day. I got that opportunity today. The aroma and salty taste of her sexy feet was orgasmic. Worshipped them about 2hrs ago and still have that mixture of salt and foot aroma taste in my mouth.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds pretty gross to me. Get those dirty things washed. Different strokes for different folks.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JRuiz545: smelling & tasting a sexy pair of feet that have been in high heels all day. I got that opportunity today. The aroma and salty taste of her sexy feet was orgasmic. Worshipped them about 2hrs ago and still have that mixture of salt and foot aroma taste in my mouth.
Yes I know the feeling & it is brilliant is'nt it?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol @ GQ.

i'm with ya buddy, but props to those who do enjoy that. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by JRuiz545:

"smelling & tasting a sexy pair of feet that have been in high heels all day. I got that opportunity today. The aroma and salty taste of her sexy feet was orgasmic. Worshipped them about 2hrs ago and still have that mixture of salt and foot aroma taste in my mouth."

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you Mr. Ruiz--there is NOTHING better than sweaty, salty feet right out of high heels (except maybe out of flip flops or Birks!) I got that opportunity myself last night and could have very well posted the EXACT same post as yours!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THERE IS SIMPLY NOTHING BETTER! well done my, i love smelly feet- brother. and she is a good egg for letting you enjoy and enjoying it herself, i hope. give that gorgeous girl a kiss for me; on her feet that is.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with GQ Guy - the idea of worshiping dirty smelly feet turns my stomach. A freshly washed pair of feet are where its at for me. Everyone has there own turn ons and turn offs....

I just don't get those who insist that you can't appreciate feet unless you appreciate the stink that can come along with them.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like dirty feet. But hot sweaty feet in high heels are the best. 2 hours is a long time tho
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you! Just as I like them too, sweaty and a little funk. Makes the experience better, IMHO. [Mmm]

quote:
Originally posted by JRuiz545:
smelling & tasting a sexy pair of feet that have been in high heels all day. I got that opportunity today. The aroma and salty taste of her sexy feet was orgasmic. Worshipped them about 2hrs ago and still have that mixture of salt and foot aroma taste in my mouth.

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeh. I love sweaty feet.

I think because it smells so kinky it makes it even more sexy.

I love the smell of sweaty feet. I love it when it smells like they have been at the gym for hours. mmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone. yeah i apologize to those that find this repulsive but to those that love it...yes nothing better my friends. btw her feet were very clean just in heels all day that generated the salty taste and erotic aroma. Trying to reach out to her now to see when i can do this again!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote".... btw her feet were very clean just in heels all day that generated the salty taste and erotic aroma...'

That is a very important point. her feet were clean when they went into the shoes. I don't like the smell that comes from dirty feet. The smell that comes from her own sweaty feet is the one that is lovely.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links