Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » im bored with my life help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: im bored with my life help
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so tired of the same old daily grind same old people, same relationship, same old everything. I am even starting to get depressed with foot fetish stuff because there is just so much out there ill prob never experience. Whatever i'm in a bad mood sorry everyone...
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well thats ok we all have to vent a little sometimes.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When will you live again? What are you waiting for to live the life you want to live? I challenge you to do something today you've always wanted to do but thought it wasn't in your realm of reality. It could be as simple as wearing a shirt you'd (secretly) love to wear but talked yourself out of it. Start small, and you'll be on a slippery slope towards self discovery. Good luck friend.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQguy is exactly right! It is a mindset. Focus on what you want to change, and go for one thing at a time. A therapist tool is to have two pieces of empty paper. You number them from 1 to 20 to start. On the one paper list things you want, want to do, and enjoy. On the other paper list things that are bothering you, what you don't like, what you want to change. The idea is to focus your mind on slowly eliminating the bad, and making a logical real plan to go after the good. One step at a time. If there is a food you like, seek it out, a clothing item you wanted, get it, start slow, focus, have a plan, and attack one thing at a time. Treat it like a game of conquest, add or go after one thing from the good list, and eliminate one thing from the bad list, start picking them off. It becomes easier and easier as you go through the process. You start to feel better as you make real progress. Focus your mind. Treat it like a football game plan, or a war plan, or a business goal, whatever it takes, that will make you take action. Like Nike says, just do it! Don't be a crybaby, be that war general, or that football coach, and impliment your plan of action now! Start this right away!! You will be glad that you did!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's plenty of female feet out there to lick & sniff. i say that you just go out and meet a hot girl and give it a go.

if all goes well, you will be lickin and sniffin in no time. one thing is for sure though, if you don't try, it won't happen.

go out and have fun and keep your eyes peeled, you may be surprised

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strakka
Loyal Member
Member # 25671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for strakka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
Posts: 53 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like you need to buy yourself a motorcycle

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links