Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sports and feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sports and feet
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone on Wu's who's played a sport, has feet distracted you to the point where you can't even focus on playing???

i had a rugby tourney over the weekend and we won our first 2 games, but our field was on the outside of where the main ones were. so we had a 2 hour wait before our next game on the main field. when my team got there, i got distracted by the amount of females around. i had forgotten there was a women's tourney going on as well and combines with 85 degree weather and a lot of downtime, a lot of feet were on display

considering my recent issues with girls and feet, i was feeling very uncomfortable and very distracted. we went on to lose that quarterfinal and i was kinda glad we did, since i wanted out of there as soon as possible

anyone else have any stories of feet getting in the way of play???

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i hear ya blackHxC88 i play rugby as well and between the fans, players gf's and fellow female players there are plenty of feet around! i personally don't get distracted tho, sorry to hear about losing in the quarter final, bet those pints went down well after tho!

Cheers

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotten distracted by women watching my basketball/football games. Never by feet though. Mainly just hoping I look good and cool while I play my sport. Also extra pressure to win and be dominant. Feet are just a body part. Usually the presence of women doesn't distract my game enough to where it's an issue.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ April 13, 2010, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Ethan ]

Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Well i hear ya blackHxC88 i play rugby as well and between the fans, players gf's and fellow female players there are plenty of feet around! i personally don't get distracted tho, sorry to hear about losing in the quarter final, bet those pints went down well after tho!

Cheers

between the 3 hour car ride, bruised neck, sore hamstrings, and burnt toes courtesy of bringing the wrong set of cleats, i could barely feel the pints
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I've gotten distracted by women watching my basketball/football games. Never by feet though. Mainly just hoping I look good and cool while I play my sport. Also extra pressure to win and be dominant. Feet are just a body part. Usually the presence of women doesn't distract my game enough to where it's an issue.

unless you're french, you can't really look good playing lock/flanker. and i'm not good looking anyway, so i just focus on playing the game [Laugh]
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Ethan:

annddd....

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links