Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone Turned on By the Word 'Feet'? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone Turned on By the Word 'Feet'?
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found myself browsing through some articles online, and I found myself staring at the word 'feet' and just kept hearing girls use it in different sentences in my head. Is this extreme? Am I just losing the battle against NYC springtime feet? The more I walk outside, the higher I get looking at all the flip flopped feet. It's never enough--I'm dating a girl who's a size 11 (whose last name is 'Lipptow'--couldn't make that up!) and still all I want is variety.

And now...I'm being turned on by letters on a screen.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm like that a little, especially if used in certain contexts
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AGREE 100%..Not so much by reading as by hearing it...As a matter of fact...Whenever a girl says the words "MY FEET" or my favorite "MY TOES"...I have a spasm/gasm (I made that term up)

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to hear the word "barefoot!"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hee hee, yes indeed, i also get turned on by that word and i like it most when a woman says the word.

it is best when she says it in a confused/alarmed/questioning way such as: "MY FEET?!?!?!"

i love it when a woman is just starting to understand our love for her feet for the first time. it is like popping a cherry for me in the mainstream world -- introducing women to feet essentially.

but i love it when a woman says it and when she says it in a confused way like she has to do a doubletake to make sure she is understanding it correctly LOL

and i nod my head yes with those groucho marx eyebrows to confirm the perverted effect [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on the context for me.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love hearing women talking about their feet...shoes...heels...soles...

and yeah...the 'f' word sure is quite magical coming from a woman's mouth!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aardvark
Board Regular
Member # 19692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aardvark   Email aardvark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I can get hot and bothered by just imagining certain female friends of mine saying the words "feet" or "toes".
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I love to hear the word "barefoot!"

Same here. Sometimes my models will send me emails or text messages...like "I was at a concert and danced barefoot all night" or "Today I walked barefoot the entire afternoon". That is a big turn on.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not when i here a guy talk about his
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
not when i here a guy talk about his

I think we can all agree on that!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meepmeepsheep
Board Regular
Member # 37512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meepmeepsheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i gotta agree. I love it when girls talk about their feet in general, use the word feet – i.e. "my feet hurt", "i need a foot massage", "i just got a pedicure", "look at this tattoo i got on my foot"; etc..

Girls saying "feet" "toes" "soles" "barefoot" "barefeet" is like music to my ears. Especially love it when girls compliment each other, "OMG so-and-so, your toes look so cute with that color."

Good post Dancing Fool.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it didn't turn on foot fetishists, I don't think foot related phone hotlines would even exist today.

I remember someone from here sending me an email with a number once and I called it at their request and WOW did they accentuate the terms meepmeep has just posted above. It sounded pretty hot too.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol. I just called 1-800-footjob to see if it works and it still does, 5 years later! Not the same recording, but the same idea.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no reason to call those 1-900 numbers. It's probably all fake. It's probably a man doing the talking and using a voice modulator.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links