Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finally! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finally!
m_s_wick
Board Regular
Member # 22039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m_s_wick   Email m_s_wick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been drooling over my 20 year old sister-in-law for a while now. She has a smoking hot body and incredible feet. Soft, creamy feet, long toes, and slightly stained soles. I had smelled her shoes before and the scent is incredible. I had never tried anything before because she's my wife's younger sister and I didn't want to get caught.

We were hanging out a few days ago and I was rubbing her feet. She said they were sore from working all day. I said what the hell, and told her I had a foot fetish and I've always wanted to smell her feet. To my surprise, she let me. It started with me smelling the tops, then her soles. It turned into me sucking on her toes and licking the soles. It was better than I imagined. She had been on her feet all day waiting tables and they were so hot and sweaty. The smell was very intense.

Things progressed and I tried to get her to let me go down on her. She really surprised me next. She said I couldn't eat her pussy because it belonged to her boyfriend, but I could have her ass. So, the licking began.

Needless to say, it turned into a whole night of foot worship and anal sex!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is so many things wrong with this story...

That and I'm waving the bullshit flag

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude seriously....? Sheesh weak sauce...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Riiiggghhhtttt...
Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would you react if your wife did it with her brother-in-law--your own brother?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smelling feet = cool
Licking ass = cool
Doing them with your wife's sister = no good

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed Patrick! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Smelling feet = cool
Licking ass = cool

Patrick

Smelling feet = cool
Licking ass = no good

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by m_s_wick:
I've been drooling over my 20 year old sister-in-law for a while now.

That's where you went wrong there.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldn't lick the ass, but i would definitely do the licking and sniffing on the soles and toes [Big Grin]

please provide some pics of this girl so i may see how hot she is for myself, thx

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can understand that you cant help but to see your sis-in-law as attractive and to be attracted to her feet, but anything after that should be way off limits if you respect your wife and value your message.

if you dont, then congrats. you've just begun to join the ranks of tiger and jesse. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m_s_wick
Board Regular
Member # 22039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m_s_wick   Email m_s_wick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't realize I was in the company of such moral giants.

You guys don't know the back story. Don't concern yourselves with the marital situation. Just wanted to share the foot experience.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back story? You guys must have one helluva "open" relationship to even make this half okay.

Like nusuth said, its one thing to be attracted to the sister in laws feet but its completely another thing to actually act upon that.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Smelling feet = cool
Licking ass = cool

Patrick "

You forgot lying on an internet forum to try and make yourself look cool= priceless lol [Smile]

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Story sounds like it is straight out of a Hustler mag or somethin...lol

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links