Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are most men who have a foot fetish SUBMISIVE? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are most men who have a foot fetish SUBMISIVE?
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 5 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have read this a few times but I don't know if this is true...I'm curious as to what role most of you guys play. And as for you Ladies, Which do you prefer for the guy to be...Sub or Dom (during foot play) and why?...I am not a submissive person but I can play a semi-sub role during foot play...AND ONLY DURING FOOT PLAY...Some how the feet make me weak..But during sex I'm the Dom...Is that strange?

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking for myself, I know I prefer to take the lead when it comes to sex and foot play. I'd never call myself dominant though, and I'm definitely no submissive.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not this guy.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not submissive, I just like feet.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO. Th women I hook up with won't even take me being submissive for a second.

Pretty much...submissive in my world is a fantasy. Being weak never makes the pussy wet. And as such doesn't exist in my sex life.

If I suck toes, she is getting fucked hard in the process, simple as that. And she loves me for it.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
Are most men who have a foot fetish SUBMISIVE?

yes indeed.

quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
And as for you Ladies, Which do you prefer for the guy to be...Sub or Dom

most women prefer an alpha male (which is pretty much a dominant male). and i don't necessarily mean dominant like a guy who beats a woman with a whip or something like that. i mean dominant in a broader sense.

as you can probably deduce from these two opposing forces, it does not look good for most of us who have a submissive foot fetish. my personal belief is that it sux, but it can change.

grow a set fellas. keep the dream alive [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] [Confused]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind either way. Really don't like the extreme sub or dom stuff, just completely turns me off!
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
submissive in my world is a fantasy.

As in something you'd like to do but won't as it breaks the 'attraction rules'?
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting and not what I expected (based on the perception that many have about foot guys). I'm not saying that I want to get my ass whipped, told to lick toilets, or the sole of a dirty shoe...I just like the foot play a little on the ROUGH SIDE sometimes..The percentage is lower than I expected but I'm not suprised.

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am very submissive id rather let the woman have all control and not let me have any
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would only really be submissive if shrinking technology existed, since then I'd have no choice but to be subservent.

Since it's not, I'd say that I'm more dominant, or at least inbetween.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to hear that song on the radio - "Sweet surrender - is all I have to give..." and I'd think yeah must be nice. But it's a women's prerogative.
Sexual attraction makes me feel like women are goddesses - but experience teaches that they're just as human as we are.
So I try to channel it into ideas like submitting to love, submitting to the reality that I'm a warm-blooded animal with sexual needs...
Even, strange as it sounds, submitting to equality. Because dealing with my fellow men I always have the idea I can punch him if I have to - but we have to give that up to get close to women. We have to submit to trying to please her. And pleasing her means staying strong and self-respecting.
So yeah, I guess all this sounds like I'm submissive, or have an element of it - but I don't have to submit to a woman just because I kiss her feet.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it kind of is a submissive fetish if you take a step back, really, as much as some may hate to admit it...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Submission plays no part in my love of women's feet. As I've mentioned elsewhere, I also have a passion for bondage and I am definitely the top in that situation, as well.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing submissive at all about my love for feet and in the way I enjoy my girlfriend's feet.

Suck her toes to "warm up" before a FJ,suck her toes while I'm balls deep in her or just plain ol' rub my dick on them. If you can see something submissive in any of the ways I just described then you can have a virtual cookie.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links