Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » An interesting find

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An interesting find
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just reading a post and the comments about the post the post its self is not that important its the comments about what people think about someone with a Foot Fetish

http://www.oliviamunn.com/what-do-you-think-about-foot-fetishes/

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure she's shown her feet on Attack of the Show before and referenced having guys who ask her to see her feet online.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bObFeet91
Board Regular
Member # 38958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bObFeet91   Author's Homepage   Email bObFeet91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an interesting article but there are too much men who ask.
I'd like to see only girl talk about it.
I have already see a topic like that in french I don't remember where, there were only girls talking about it, and that wasn't very positive...

Like "I can't believe crazy people like exist" and stuff like that...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The same responses you get to ff all over the world.

One camp saying that it's cool and one camp saying that it's gross and perverse.

I personally prefer it to be perverse. It gives the fetish that kinkyness I crave.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bObFeet91
Board Regular
Member # 38958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bObFeet91   Author's Homepage   Email bObFeet91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are 2!
=)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I jus got done reading that post as well. Interesting i find and i like seeing things of this nature {fetish's} discussed. The comments i find really more interesting than the actual post itself. I agree with ya BFM
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm pretty sure she's shown her feet on Attack of the Show before and referenced having guys who ask her to see her feet online.

Patrick

you mean this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjmh0NAe9Eo

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
The same responses you get to ff all over the world.

One camp saying that it's cool and one camp saying that it's gross and perverse.

I personally prefer it to be perverse. It gives the fetish that kinkyness I crave.

its funny, im starting to feel the same way lately
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a really great clip in my site where she actually poses her foot and wiggles her toes when someone asks if she has cute feet.

http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/?p=1699

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Olivia Nunn is hot and her feet aren't bad at all...I was reading the post on the blog about foot fetish guys and THE ONLY THING THAT'S A BIGGER TURN OFF THAN UGLY FEET...Is a woman who is turned off by a guy (or girl) who finds feet sexually stimulating...The whole ENERGY around them is a turn off...I'm happy that I'm not insecure about my attraction to pretty feet...I'm also happy that foot beauty TRUMPS facial and body beauty with me...That's way when I am around a girl who thinks that she is Gods Gift to men (cute with a stank ass attitude) but her feet arent up to par...I get an arrogance which comes off like.."I don't give a FUCK how cute that YOU think YOU are!...I WOULD JACK OFF downtown on BELLE ISLE (a park in the middle of the Detroit river) on fireworks nite before I would ever let sex with YOU cross my mind...WITH YOUR UGLY ASS FEET!Lol..I know thats kind of harsh...But..Oh well...My Foot fetish gives Me POWER!..I like feet and I'm proud of it...Somebody send me a T shirt from your website so that I can wear it PROUDLY!...lol

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links