Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Clips4Sale Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clips4Sale Question
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know or have a guess on the range of clips that a studio would have to sell to be in the "top selling clips" colum on the left?
And the same to be one of the 50 "top studios"?

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bObFeet91
Board Regular
Member # 38958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bObFeet91   Author's Homepage   Email bObFeet91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know exactly, but I know someone who was in the top 10.
It something like 50 clips/day to be in it.
I think in the top they must sell a hundred clip every day at least...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bObFeet91:
I don't know exactly, but I know someone who was in the top 10.
It something like 50 clips/day to be in it.
I think in the top they must sell a hundred clip every day at least...

What?? Really..... 100 a day would be 3,000 a month... If they averaged making $3 each,, thats almost 10k per month... Does that sound right?? If so,, props to all the those store owners...
Anyone else know anything about this?

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
thats almost 10k per month... Does that sound right??

that sounds about right. i've heard of top stores bringing in revenue that is in that same ballpark

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a few ladies who routinely do those numbers on C4S.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. That's impressive.

Not quite as impressive as whoever started C4S, mind. They get commission from clips, right?

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Groovyfacey:
Wow. That's impressive.

Not quite as impressive as whoever started C4S, mind. They get commission from clips, right?

yeah like 40%, even more amazing

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep the guys who used to run Extremefeet developed this system to sell their clips and then outsourced to others in 2003. This guy will probably overtake Warren Buffet in another 20 years, seriously.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think many of them even have enough to sell 50 clips a day or don't produce enough to keep up with that demand. Many of them have lots of clips but some are older though still good. just an opinion.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links