Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Awkward moment

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Awkward moment
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I was chillin with my best friend and his girlfriend after a night of drinking. He and his gf both know of my "foot fetish" due to her gf blabbing about the one night stand we had. Since then both my buddy and his girl have tried to figure out what it is about feet that gets me.

Anyway I was pretty trashed so I made a goofy comment about feet and they both lit up. My buddy at one point asked me what I thought about his gf feet. Awkward. Of course i've checked them out. They're ok. Not my cup. But I can't say that! I can't say they're cute either. So I explained to them that the equivalent would be me asking my buddy to judge my girl's breast. They got it, but found it hilarious that feet could be on par with breast.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always find it surprising that OTHER people are surprised that feet can be on the same level as a pair of breasts. I mean, they are both just body parts on a woman so what's the difference?

Of course, it doesn't really apply to me since I don't really give a crap about breasts. As long as they are there and not 100% flat then I'm cool. Gotta love 'em all sizes.

With feet a guy like me is more selective. Ha.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links