Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Worst places for foot fetishists like us (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Worst places for foot fetishists like us
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Antarctica.

Really, even if you see some women down there, what are the odds that they'd expose their feet in front of you?

Hmmmm, good point. Maybe add public office to that list too.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Antarctica.

Really, even if you see some women down there, what are the odds that they'd expose their feet in front of you?

Hmmmm, good point. Maybe add public office to that list too.
Places like these can be full of surprises. [Wink]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yummytootsies
Board Regular
Member # 32468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yummytootsies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
male prison in Antarctica
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm confused. Are you stating that your school is a horrible place to do foot watching or score with chicks? Everyone is getting on your for not trying to land a chick, but it sounds like your post is just talking about seeing feet. I'm a little lost.

Patrick

reading his post again, i think he's stating both. but more so the scoring with chicks.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The worst enemy here is you. You are defeating yourself before you start. Who chose this school? YOU! Who is upset at this school? YOU! If you are seriously unhappy, transfer! If you just want to bitch, and whoa is me...shame on you! Focus on what you want, and go get it! If you see a girl you like, go talk to her! If she is for you, you will talk, and your natural instincts will take over. If she shoots you down, so what! What did you lose? NOTHING! If you really like her, ask her again, anyway, girls like to be chased and they admire courage and perserverance! If she aint worth it move on, find another girl, try again. In life you don't quit, you don't give up, you keep trying! You are a man! You pick your sorry ass up and you live another day! Get in the game, don't sit on the sidelines, go play! Keep at it, use humor, charm, cleverness, learn from your mistakes, have confidence, and go for what you want! Girls love passion, and determination, they like to feel desired, it does work! Dress well, speak well, use lots of compliments, and stop making excuses! GO FOR IT, BAD RATIO OR NOT, YOU ARE A WINNER, WINNERS NEVER QUIT!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
The worst enemy here is you. You are defeating yourself before you start. Who chose this school? YOU! Who is upset at this school? YOU! If you are seriously unhappy, transfer! If you just want to bitch, and whoa is me...shame on you! Focus on what you want, and go get it! If you see a girl you like, go talk to her! If she is for you, you will talk, and your natural instincts will take over. If she shoots you down, so what! What did you lose? NOTHING! If you really like her, ask her again, anyway, girls like to be chased and they admire courage and perserverance! If she aint worth it move on, find another girl, try again. In life you don't quit, you don't give up, you keep trying! You are a man! You pick your sorry ass up and you live another day! Get in the game, don't sit on the sidelines, go play! Keep at it, use humor, charm, cleverness, learn from your mistakes, have confidence, and go for what you want! Girls love passion, and determination, they like to feel desired, it does work! Dress well, speak well, use lots of compliments, and stop making excuses! GO FOR IT, BAD RATIO OR NOT, YOU ARE A WINNER, WINNERS NEVER QUIT!!!

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i go to a small junior college where the same thing happens, it's a total pain in the ass. I SEE why you roll your eyes, because you got it all figured out SMALL JUNIOR COLLEGE dude!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! I didn't LOL because you wouldn't UNDERSTAND IT!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
i go to a small junior college where the same thing happens, it's a total pain in the ass. I SEE why you roll your eyes, because you got it all figured out SMALL JUNIOR COLLEGE dude!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! I didn't LOL because you wouldn't UNDERSTAND IT!!!!

so you think talking shit is gonna actually make me want to take your advice???

[Roll Eyes]

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Hey Dude, I was just trying to be helpful. You then try to make me look bad, and for what reason? You think your stupid reaction was going to make me happy? Actions have consequenses. You want to act like a smart-ass, your gonna get smacked. I've had more girls in my lifetime than you've got video games. I know what I am talking about. You don't like what I said, keep it to yourself next time. You don't know me or anything about me, what makes you think your so smart? I came from a good place, meant well, and you wanted to be a Mr Big guy! Well, do it at someone elses expense. BY THE WAY, my response to you was childish, I am better than that, I know better than that. I AM SORRY! Lesson to you, don't try and be so superior, sit back, take advice from older dudes who have been there done that, use what works for you, and you know what, YOU WILL BE HAPPIER IN THE LONG RUN! A SMART GUY KNOWS HOW LITTLE HE KNOWS! REMEMBER THAT!!!!
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Hey Dude, I was just trying to be helpful. You then try to make me look bad, and for what reason? You think your stupid reaction was going to make me happy? Actions have consequenses. You want to act like a smart-ass, your gonna get smacked. I've had more girls in my lifetime than you've got video games. I know what I am talking about. You don't like what I said, keep it to yourself next time. You don't know me or anything about me, what makes you think your so smart? I came from a good place, meant well, and you wanted to be a Mr Big guy! Well, do it at someone elses expense. BY THE WAY, my response to you was childish, I am better than that, I know better than that. I AM SORRY! Lesson to you, don't try and be so superior, sit back, take advice from older dudes who have been there done that, use what works for you, and you know what, YOU WILL BE HAPPIER IN THE LONG RUN! A SMART GUY KNOWS HOW LITTLE HE KNOWS! REMEMBER THAT!!!!

i wasn't trying to be a smart-ass, it was just easier to do that then type some long-winded response. the fact you thought i was being a smart-ass is extremely misguided, and pretty mean. so because of that, i just disregarded your advice. and claiming i play video games is another thing that makes me wanna do this " [Roll Eyes] " again. sorry, at least i'm being honest on my end as in that because you just downgrade anyone who isn't as successful as you, that i should be downgraded too. it's a very rude stance to take with someone who's admittedly bitter but hopefully about his situation. like i said, not being a smart-ass, just wanted to avoid typing all this crap when i have school work to work on.
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time to close this post.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude I go to Georgia Tech so don't even get me started on that...engineering school, extremely shitty ratio and extremely high ratio of butt ugly to hot girls need I say more?
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by feetplease:
Dude I go to Georgia Tech so don't even get me started on that...engineering school, extremely shitty ratio and extremely high ratio of butt ugly to hot girls need I say more?

every time i see a football or basketball game at GT, i always see a bunch of decent/hot girls. i guess ESPN uses "plants" [Confused]
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@blackHxC88
well dude chances are they are from the other school that we are playing or relatives of the ones that go here because trust me there are barely any hot chicks...I am also very picky because I lived in miami before I came to college so I'm used to SO much better girls but even then talk to most decent looking dudes that have social skills and have gfs or fuck buddys and they'll tell you they are making do with what there is here instead of saying they're happy with their catch haha sucks to be a techie FML

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. I'm new but never posted. My name is Scotty. Nice to meet you all. I hope to contribute some more.

The college I go to has got a lot of pretty feet babes. I haven't experienced some hairy-ass dude getting in the way of your visual pleasure. but I certainly feel for you!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links